Who will you vote at the European elections?

Who will you vote at the European elections?

• Farage

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tories

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Others

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
In European elections and GE will spoil ballot paper with extreme unpolitically correct abuse and filth to see if it really is a secret ballot. If there is a knock on the door, then will know it isn't. Big implications for future of whatever is left of our democracy if Corbyn commies get in.

In European elections and GE will spoil ballot paper with extreme unpolitically correct abuse and filth to see if it really is a secret ballot. If there is a knock on the door, then will know it isn't. Big implications for future of whatever is left of our democracy if Corbyn commies get in.
Yep, If Corbyn gets in as a result of the European Elections, then there is definitely something amiss.

Labour are pretty much now the 'Nazi' party - and now an unelectable disgrace to the country.
Cons are trying to con everyone - and not deliver the Brexit people voted for.
All the other party's are rubbish and not worth wasting a vote on.

I'll vote for Nigel Farage, and if he starts a Brexit Party - I'd rather vote for that then any of the other succubus scum (May/Sturgeon).

Yep, If Corbyn gets in as a result of the European Elections, then there is definitely something amiss.
GE = general election, didn't think that needed explaining. Is it really a secret ballot, ever thought what the serial number on your ballot paper is for? However, don't assume anything with EU or Corbyn who will change any and all rules to suit. One thing is for sure, the BEUrocrats, Juncker and gang, will still be in power whatever the result.

Undoubtedly UKIP just to F**k them all about.
I would've if they hadn't become such a toxic brand under Batten and other post-Farage leaders. If we're still given a vote this time I'll probably in all likelihood spoil my ballot with a choice ArRSe-worthy expression of contempt for them all so that ballot is counted in the result and I'm counted in the turnout but none of them benefit from my effort.

It will be hilarious if the majority of the UK's EP seats go to Farage's new mob or similar, though.

Last edited:
In European elections and GE will spoil ballot paper with extreme unpolitically correct abuse and filth to see if it really is a secret ballot.
No, it isn't. Your ballot is numbered and you may have previously noticed the official at the polling station write that number against your voter number on the register? This is because the ballots are packed up after the count and taken to an archive facility where they are kept for, as far as I remember, ten years. According to the rules these can only be unsealed and examined by electoral officials and only in the case of suspected serious voting fraud (so the postal ballots of certain northern towns and cities are probably unpacked on a routine basis, then). Suspect ballots can be matched to voters to generate suspect persons.

Then again, the rules also say that the police are supposed to destroy your DNA if you're not convicted and that race, gender or religion should not gain an individual favour, advantage or position, so clearly it's possible that in secret abuses of thr rules on ballots may occur. Or will occur under the sort of "democratic totalitarianism" likely under a Corbyn government.

Write something fattist about Flabbott on your ballot and see if the next helicopter to fly past you house is black or not and report back to us.

Before your door is battered in, of course.

One thing is for sure, the BEUrocrats, Juncker and gang, will still be in power whatever the result.
Yeah but we can vote them out of office every five yea...

Oh, wait - hang on.

73 Nigel Farage clones in European Parliament would have entertainment value especially when added to the other "Populist" MEP'S likely to pop up.

73 Nigel Farage clones in European Parliament would have entertainment value especially when added to the other "Populist" MEP'S likely to pop up.
That can be plan B , 73 Farages ripping the crap out the EU ******* would be enough for them to give in or kick us out, job done.

Oh, I thought we had to keep voting until we chose the result the others wanted?
Why would that be, I didn't hear you moaning about the last referendum? Surely by your logic the 1975 one should have been the end of the matter?

Is that the one we voted to join and within 12 months where 60% of the population wanted out of the EEC?

Polling history: 40 years of British views on 'in or out' of Europe

Remember, it’s these old farts who got us to join the EU who apparently want brexit.
That's the one, either it was binding or it wasn't, personally I think that Democracy is a process and any vote whether for a representative or referendum decision should be subject to recall. I was far too young to vote in that one, but I did hear people discussing it who obviously din't have a clue what the vote was for.