Who will you vote at the European elections?

Who will you vote at the European elections?

• Farage

Votes: 45 65.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tories

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Others

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
Undoubtedly UKIP just to F**k them all about. I'll probably be going further and voting destructively in any future UK elections if Brexit is fiddled/cancelled on the basis that if they don't respect my vote why should I respect their system.

Politicians have delayed Brexit for so long that we'll probably be voting for the European elections. Who will you vote for?
Your poll should have multiple options to fit the De Hondt single transferable vote voting system.

IF we get to vote in the next Euro elections, I will for the first time in my life spoil the ballot paper, probably by writing something rude in French and German!

Quite a few of their original policies have come about.
If I recall correctly votes for 18 year olds, legalisation of commercial radio, the scraping of dog licences were all initially proposed by Lord Sutch's party and perhaps most importantly of all 24 hour drinking.

The last time i voted in EU elections i lived in London and had the world's longest ballot paper with a myriad of normal and weirdly obscure parties. It was vote for 3 so I picked the three with the best sounding party names.

Politicians have delayed Brexit for so long that we'll probably be voting for the European elections. Who will you vote for?
"We"?
Are you sure? Judging by your English in other threads, I'm pretty sure you won't be voting for anyone in the UK.