Who will you be voting for in the next general election?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by spike7451, Apr 17, 2008.

?
  1. Labor?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tory?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lib Dem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I was over on another forum & the is a thread on who you would vote for.
    Out of 18 people only 1 would vote Liebour,11 for Tory Party.
    Seeing as it's a civvie forum,is this the rot of Labour setting in?

Cableforum vote

2. Where's 'None of the above even if my life depended on it'?

3. The trouble with that is you'll get Liabour. Disinterest in politics allowed Liabour two terms.

Hopefully people have realised the cost of not bothering.

4. Surely the Tories couldn't be worse??? Could they...? 8O

5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Where's the SNP option?

6. Selections a bit limited Spike how about including some of the smaller independant parties, I'd like to see how they'd many votes they'd.

7. Hands up who believes the Tories will increase Defence spending by the margins required to sort out the shoite Labour have left behind? Do the Lib Dems have a defence policy?

8. He has listed proper parties (apart from Lib Dem and Liarbour). Not some tribal riff raff.

9. as there are now 7 votes cast on this board, and have been declared 100% for the Tories does that mean the concensus is now for the tories and therefore they can now form a goverment?

Or will we have to wait for Gordon Broon to call an election?

Bu66er!!!!

Stilts

10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I put other polls up but they did'nt show on posting....

11. You have to add them individually. You get one poll option. Click that once youve entered your option and it should present another line with poll option. Keep doing that until you have the correct number. Hopefully not teaching you to suck eggs mate.

12. I do wonder who put lib dem :roll:

13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Done that,did'nt work but me thinks I know where I fecked up,Flashy. :oops:

14. I'll probably spoil my ballot paper. Not worried that a Labour candidate will get in because my areas so solidly and traditionally tory that if they don't win there, they really don't deserve to win. Mind you, as it's within Birmingham, if the tory candidate loses then a very close inspection of the postal votes might be in order. (Not that I'm suggesting in any way that any party, like Labour for instance, might "cheat" and "rig" the postal voting system. Don't know where I got the idea from.)

15. I take it the person who polled Laibour has been out of the country for the past 11 years? Or off the planet more likely. 8O