Who will you be voting for in the next general election?

Who would you vote for?

• Labor?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tory?

• Lib Dem

• Total voters
Hands up who believes the Tories will increase Defence spending by the margins required to sort out the shoite Labour have left behind? Do the Lib Dems have a defence policy?

as there are now 7 votes cast on this board, and have been declared 100% for the Tories does that mean the concensus is now for the tories and therefore they can now form a goverment?

Or will we have to wait for Gordon Broon to call an election?

Bu66er!!!!

Stilts

spike7451 said:
I put other polls up but they did'nt show on posting....

You have to add them individually. You get one poll option. Click that once youve entered your option and it should present another line with poll option. Keep doing that until you have the correct number. Hopefully not teaching you to suck eggs mate.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
spike7451 said:
I put other polls up but they did'nt show on posting....

You have to add them individually. You get one poll option. Click that once youve entered your option and it should present another line with poll option. Keep doing that until you have the correct number. Hopefully not teaching you to suck eggs mate.
Done that,did'nt work but me thinks I know where I fecked up,Flashy. :oops:

I'll probably spoil my ballot paper. Not worried that a Labour candidate will get in because my areas so solidly and traditionally tory that if they don't win there, they really don't deserve to win. Mind you, as it's within Birmingham, if the tory candidate loses then a very close inspection of the postal votes might be in order. (Not that I'm suggesting in any way that any party, like Labour for instance, might "cheat" and "rig" the postal voting system. Don't know where I got the idea from.)

ostvic said:
Hands up who believes the Tories will increase Defence spending by the margins required to sort out the shoite Labour have left behind? Do the Lib Dems have a defence policy?
Yes everyone will be issued with a pointy stick

Pox_Dr said:
ostvic said:
Yes everyone will be issued with a pointy stick
Sorry, can't have that as it breaches H&S guidelines and also could be viewed as threatening and could therefore infringe on a person's human rights. 8O