Who will rid us of these turbulent kuffaar?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Cutaway, Jan 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Found this report on the Samizdata website.
    While the content of the conference didn't really surprise me, I've not yet heard of the Met's Sturmstaffel pitching up to arrest anyone for Incitement to Religous Hatred.
    Has anyone else ?

January 10, 2005

2. feckin ignorant twats!!

they stil believe that they can justify their cations by saying it was in the name of their god!

Guess what, ive found god and he aint a muslim, jew or chrsitian. He is an RSM in 3 para :D :D :D

agent smtih
  3. And we still see no police running to arrest this arrse??

Funny thing, when the BNP opened its mouth, plod was all over them and rightly so....but these lot incite more hatred than the BNP and what? Nothing!

Hypocrsy and PC jump to mind :evil:
  4. feel like voting BNP at least they will jump all over this lot unlike bliar who wrings his hands
  5. Will this actually hit the 'mainstream' press so all of Joe Public are made aware of this cr*p?

It really does make my p*ss boil when I read such outrageous material.

As has been said above when will they be arrested for incitement? :evil:
  6. Probably never, wouldn't want to upset the muslim community now would we?? :evil:
  7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Now, now D-L, I'm sure you don't mean that !

Perhaps, "wouldn't want to upset the muslim community who may vote Labour" would be more accurate ?
  8. My meaning was there but you put it more succinctly old bean :wink:
  9. Just what we need: a BNP voting ACF instructor. Would that make your det the Hitler Youth?
  10. :lol: :lol:

A vote for BNP is not really needed, what is is action from this shower of shiit that is in power, mind they don't want to upset the Labour voting muslims do they :roll:
  11. when ever i here this muslim crap feel like voting bnp then rember their full of ugly moron that make ross kemp look good :lol: :cry: these scum should leave the country if they hate it so much
  12. From Cutaway's link:

It is worth noting that although the BNP was jumped on for inciting racial hatred (or was it a similar charge?), something like this would be under the scrutiny of NCIS, SIS, etc surely?? Hence the quiet on the media channels. But something doesn't ring right somewhere - this Sheikh was putting out his views to women?? What - is he getting desperate? Is this man now welcoming the idea that women can perhaps be an equal to men in promoting his beliefs?? Maybe I'm being a bit cynical here- but the name as well - Hannah Strange... dunno - sounds like a pseudonym.

Also saw this:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  13. You won't get zapped by the authorites for praying aloud to the prophet jesus in the first 3

The last one?

Rather you than me.