• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Who will be on here on Christmas day?

Unlikely, the day starts with the demolition of a bottle of port at around 0830-0900 and continues in much the same way. My typing ability being two fingered at the best of times.

Once I have fucked off, or buried under the patio, the in-laws I will be on, looking for Christmas Cheer, Yuletide Greetings and abuse.

I'll prolly log on for a look around, depends where I end up on the day. I'm currently in Changi airport with drifts of yummy Asian pussy wandering by, even at this hour of the morning (0500). Some nice Christmas decoration here too - and softly playing carols in the background. I was in Brisbane yesterday and wished the (ethnic) taxi driver who took me to the airport a "Merry Christmas". He responded by saying that he is a Muslim. To which I replied aha, no fucking Christmas presents for you, me lad! And no fucking tip either! Heh heh heh.

K

Kirkz

I'll be logged in most of the day and will be checking in, in between cooking dinner and getting fucked out of my crust ^^

L

lumpy2

I shall almost certainly be on here at some stage, either venting my spleen or dispensing festive cheer.

It could go either way at the moment.

I'll pop in for a bit just to spread some festive cheer. Make sure everyone is playing nicely. Always here to help and advise those aspiring to become part of the elite.

Sent from the pub using a mobile. R2D2 ios

Latest Threads