Who will be on here on Christmas day?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by syledis, Dec 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How many of you will log on here on christmas day rather than do something else?
  2. Moi ... when I'm not cooking/doing the dishes.
  3. Ok, see you then!!

Easy on the brussel sprouts for me!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Me too, once I have finished mucking out the horses...
  5. Unlikely, the day starts with the demolition of a bottle of port at around 0830-0900 and continues in much the same way. My typing ability being two fingered at the best of times.
  6. You're not having turkey, then?
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Out in the sand, so if the bandwidth isn't completely destroyed by those calling home, I might be able to log on.
  8. Once I have fucked off, or buried under the patio, the in-laws I will be on, looking for Christmas Cheer, Yuletide Greetings and abuse.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I'll probably be on (late afternoon or early evening).
  10. I'll prolly log on for a look around, depends where I end up on the day. I'm currently in Changi airport with drifts of yummy Asian pussy wandering by, even at this hour of the morning (0500). Some nice Christmas decoration here too - and softly playing carols in the background. I was in Brisbane yesterday and wished the (ethnic) taxi driver who took me to the airport a "Merry Christmas". He responded by saying that he is a Muslim. To which I replied aha, no fucking Christmas presents for you, me lad! And no fucking tip either! Heh heh heh.
    • Like Like x 5

11. you have children todo the dishes surely?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Me as I'll be at work.
  13. They prefer the cooking bit to clearing up .... although give them their due, they are improving!
  14. I shall be sucking on cold brussels spouts and adding to the jolity and atmosphere of Chrimble podging on turkey, ice cream and pud..!
  15. I'll be logged in most of the day and will be checking in, in between cooking dinner and getting fucked out of my crust ^^