Who was the chick that used to do the modeling for the shop on this site?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
No explaination of why you want to know, what you would do if you knew, who you are etc?

Try this website you might get lucky and find a link : www.mysterynakedfatrapiststalker.co.uk
I got banned from that site. One of the Mods didn't like the pictures I kept sending her.

Can't see what her problem was, it was only a semi-on and not a full stiffy.

Uptight bitch.

Who was the one that used to do all the uniform stuff on here? Not seen her for ages....Tracey someone?
Not the Armywife one but the one did the calendars and donated loads of stuff for the auctions etc.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Who was the one that used to do all the uniform stuff on here? Not seen her for ages....Tracey someone?
Not the Armywife one but the one did the calendars and donated loads of stuff for the auctions etc.
Kathy West

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Jodie Gasson. She did the H4H Arrse calendar.

She is like well fit, innit.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I think its because you had the photo on your phone and would press it to her car window in the car park and run along with the car until she got up enough speed to get away....
Kept me fit though.

And? oh sorry did you just label yourself a massive, screaming homosexual? i believe you did.
Why don't you get off teh fence and say what you mean

was she in Heidi Hi? hell yeah! she can play zylophone while we attend to her needs. bing bong.
Ermmmm...that was Ruth Madoc!! Ruth Jones is the gloriously plumptious Ness in Gavin and Stacy

well i think that jodie girls lovely