Who was OC 204 SigSqn before Elton Davies for Grapple 7?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by PapaGolf, Sep 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any takers? Its bugging the sh1te out of me now. He finished his posting with us up to the end of the UNPROFOR tour then moved on, when ''Awesome Elton the stunt cyclist'' took over. Can't remember his name though, thoroughly nice bloke

2. Yer Mum. Innit.

3. Cheers TK nice one

4. Have you tried searching the army list records?

5. It was the Irish geezer - Jim McKee = Im sure it was

6. Check PM - So sorry for mentioning his name - will round up all the old Soldier Mags that had the interview with him on that tour - also the army red book with his appointment and dates...... oh and the Scottish Sunday Mail that had the spread about his appointment to become CO of...... ooh cant mention it can I ....NAH i CAN 32 SIGS. Ill make sure every publication is sourced and destroyed Look e-l you are not a member of the Spanish Inquisition - if a question is asked and the answer is in the public domain then why cant I or anyone else reply????????????? Too much time one your hands mate? Jog on

7. what about 264 Sig tp? A ewel?

8. Thanks for the welcome, youve answered your own post

"but there are some mongs out there who can't distinguish between what is public knowledge and what isn't and frequently gob off"

It was my first post, I felt compelled to help a lad who had asked a question by naming a subsequent OC in his post - he received no pearls of wisdom on per/op/walt sec from you or any one - so why me? Because it was my first post?

I bow to you great Arrse knowledge - just to help me out can you direct me to the DIN you have obviously authored on this very subject? If I go to the library will it be on the same shelf as FLY FISHING by JR HARTLEY?????? oh - and gob of???? "It was the Irish geezer - Jim McKee = Im sure it was " If thats gobbing off mate I can only apologise - can I hitch a lift to your next rally in Nurenberg?

9. PING!

Ah good. That'll be the microwave popcorn ready.

10. E layer - TK is right - ping it was - Ill leave the next hazing to you and that will be that hopefully - christ I think Ill just sack this off - Internet abuse???? Im too thick for that - whats the point of a ragging if its not face to face

ZBM2