Who was HEAD BOY? Clean Limbed, Humerous, Symetrically featured...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BoomShackerLacker, May 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I never was Head Boy material, in fact, not even considered for Prefect. The easy front row existence of the Head Boy, floppy haired, clean of limb, lithe of body, jocular, if being entirely honest, caused more than a little sneering envy. Having watched them glide through the top form, play Greek Gods in the school play and ignored the awkward squits like I in their journey is it not time to give them a good healthy shoeing, long overdue, as a form of education and loving concern.

The archetypal head boy is clearly Seb Coe, and frankly he's got to be stopped! JUSTICE!:cyclopsani:
  2. Our Head Boy (late 1950s) was a handsome sporting god named Beverly. I didn't envy him one bit.
  3. Our head boy always seemed to have very sore knees
  4. I got the runner up award of being made Vice Captain, I wasn't pretty enough for the top post ....
  5. As a former House Capitain I can only comment on how rarefied the air was in my lofty position as I would gaze down at those beneath me, Sniff!!
  6. Full marks me boy, on both counts.

Once a Sapper always a Sapper.
  7. I was deputy head boy but was in the frame for the top job, but they gave it to a retard called Malcolm from the thickies class, semingly they thought it would motivate the dumbass nutjobs. Didn't though, they were still thicko retards and you should have heard his speech on prize day! Duuuuuuh!

Not that I was bitter or anything, the fucktard.
  8. I was a prefect, which didn't really count for jack shit at my school. I stopped wearing the badge in the end.
  9. Nonsense :p
  10. My school had . . .

No Head boys or girls
    No House Captain, Colonel or any other rank
    No Prefect's, Perfect's or nearly-as-good-as' either.

The no-hope ambitiousless non-striving attitude did me well throughout my career. :sad:

Tpr Fat_Cav (Retd)
    Jan 86 - 08
  11. Yes, I see, BSL, but I'm afraid it's still wrong! English spelling is such a bitch. (But I won't mention the others if you don't.) ^^
  12. Are you entirely sure? As sure as a sure thing?
  13. Only a prefect I'm afraid - the Head Boy was a proper little Fauntleroy character though who ultimately ended up in prison where, I assume, he now goes by a female nom-de-cock.

And he was half-French to boot.
  14. Do you use the phrase ex-vice girl on job applications?

You might find it helps.
  15. At my place of education (cannot call it a school)in 1959 the head boy was a hard case called 'Slasher Mulligan',he enjoyed nutting the teachers and used to give everyone a deadleg for no reason,,,As luck would have it he hardly ever attended,the teachers didn't have the guts to expel him,he ended up as a alcoholic ......