who wants to see the new jackass film?

Sorry but Jackass is a pile of utter shite. I don't like the genre so to speak, but for some reason, Dirty Sanchez makes me p*ss myself. Saw it last night where Dainton stapled his nutsack to the table. Funny

the_guru said:
Sorry but Jackass is a pile of utter shite. I don't like the genre so to speak, but for some reason, Dirty Sanchez makes me p*ss myself. Saw it last night where Dainton stapled his nutsack to the table. Funny
And there was me thinking Dirty Sanchez was a spin off from Jackass..................

Stop thinking you fcuking tool.

Did someone mention Knoxville?

Shove it up your arse.

i think jackass is funny, but i think id rather see it at the cinema when it comes out, be more of a laugh (although i did watch the scene when his nob gets bitten by the snake, lol).

no1cares said:
Wish you'd staple your fingers to a moving train, hopefully stop you typing such drivel.
You can talk you mincing knobhead

tothepubandbeyond said:
no1cares said:
Wish you'd staple your fingers to a moving train, hopefully stop you typing such drivel.
ladies, ladies what this has to do with jackass (other than the obvious) i don't know...might not be my place to say so but i'd rather get on thread and slag off the film...

Etiquette?
1, Is what I am saying funny or relevant?
2, Is what I am saying contributing or of any interest to anyone with this circle of like minded people?

Dudders

dudders4w said:
tothepubandbeyond said:
no1cares said:
ladies, ladies what this has to do with jackass (other than the obvious) i don't know...might not be my place to say so but i'd rather get on thread and slag off the film...

Etiquette?
1, Is what I am saying funny or relevant?
2, Is what I am saying contributing or of any interest to anyone with this circle of like minded people?

Dudders
1. No and yes
2. No

As anyone will tell you 1 YES and 2 NOs = Fcuck of you boring pleb!