Who wants to be a Millionaire?

I’m sat here in my vault with a million pounds of used bank notes and because it is the season of good will I want to give it away but…

I want to know how far you would for one million pounds, how low would you sink? What is the worst thing you would do to get your hands on the cash?

Here's a tame one for starters... for a million pounds would you lick the rim of a toilet at a truckers stop?

Mmmmm I can see how this is going to spiral downwards at a rapid rate of knots.

Reckon bernoulli will grot it up first, I'll refrain for a few moments :D

Not many htings I wouldn't do for a massive payday...

I once had a discussion with a pal of mine, we were both sking at the time

I asked him if he'd shoot his mum in the leg for £100,000, he replied for £150,000 he'd shoot her in the face :D

Would you watch your mum being gang fcuked by a team of midgets... while one of them gives you a sly one off the wrist?

Id spend an hour with Jade Goody, any more time and u can shove your money

SK

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Would you watch your mum being gang fcuked by a team of midgets... while one of them gives you a sly one off the wrist?
Depends if you can choose the midgets and what sex is the one doing the wrist action?

Moodybitch said:
SK said:
Id let cait give me a Bl0wjob.
something tells me you'd have to pay her for that mate! :wink:
Okay, would Cait give Skjold a BlOwjob for £1M?

scalieback said:
Okay, would Cait give Skjold a BlOwjob for £1M?
Yes and i'd still love him in the morning too :D

MDN... for one million pounds would you drink the contents of a sanitary bin out the ladies toilets?

Not only would I do that, but I'd let the Fat chick that left them there bleed in my mouth :D

E

error_unknown

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Not only would I do that, but I'd let the Fat chick that left them there bleed in my mouth :D
Would you let me tell you a sick joke? Or would you die of shame?

I'd let you tell the joke mate and while you told it I'd blow bubbles up yer p1ss slit for a million quid :D :D

After more consideration I would allow Poppy and Clait to do bum love to me with strap ons.

then once I got the dosh I would give them 1/2 do do each other

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The NAAFI Bar 19
Monty417 Blue Jokes 0
Monty417 Blue Jokes 0