• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Who wants to be a Millionaire?

I’m sat here in my vault with a million pounds of used bank notes and because it is the season of good will I want to give it away but…

I want to know how far you would for one million pounds, how low would you sink? What is the worst thing you would do to get your hands on the cash?

Here's a tame one for starters... for a million pounds would you lick the rim of a toilet at a truckers stop?

Not many htings I wouldn't do for a massive payday...

I once had a discussion with a pal of mine, we were both sking at the time

I asked him if he'd shoot his mum in the leg for £100,000, he replied for £150,000 he'd shoot her in the face :D

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Would you watch your mum being gang fcuked by a team of midgets... while one of them gives you a sly one off the wrist?
Depends if you can choose the midgets and what sex is the one doing the wrist action?

scalieback said:
Okay, would Cait give Skjold a BlOwjob for £1M?
Yes and i'd still love him in the morning too :D

MDN... for one million pounds would you drink the contents of a sanitary bin out the ladies toilets?

E

error_unknown

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Not only would I do that, but I'd let the Fat chick that left them there bleed in my mouth :D
Would you let me tell you a sick joke? Or would you die of shame?

After more consideration I would allow Poppy and Clait to do bum love to me with strap ons.

then once I got the dosh I would give them 1/2 do do each other

Latest Threads