Who wants to be a Millionaire?

how did he pass selection twice?

Oh Dear.

Scrambles for pop corn and maltesers to see how this one pans out.

Is it for real, is it a con? Who knows but killing machine to brush salesman using his them skills to WOW.

Do you think he does jazz hands when he says WOW?

From what I gather he met someone in a pub who agreed to let him join the SAS? Was he even in the army? The presentation and spelling on the site suggests a man at the top of his game. I'm sending my money today.

M

Mark The Convict

I thought only the NZ Them used the maroon beret, and stopped using that in the '60's?

This is 'so old news' I bought his book last year, and used in conjunction with my Army training, I am now a succesful lorry driver. Twice last week I had a full one hour for my dinner, instead of my agreed 45 minutes. ( I've not murdered any prostitutes yet) As a non smoker I didn't leave my cab though, in case I entered a shop and became overwhelmed by the glitzy packaging on the cigarettes that are invariably stashed behind the counter. £75.00 is well worth the money to buy his advice, if you don't have to buy 14 packs of well wrapped, irresponsible little coffin nails, with enough money left over to buy a packet of chewing gum, to disguise my disgusting bad breath.

Probably.

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Other than the incessant references to 'them', is there anything else in there other than over schmaltzed 1980's sales techniques?

Or am I missing something...

Oh, yes, there's a picture of him with an Asian bird half his age.

Oh, Wow, and Double Wow!! Was I on that Balcony in 1984 alongside him and the 345 other Walts???

The way this is worded, and this is what usually gives them away, it has all the hall-marks of a cash-up-front business/work-from-home scam...... (all alleged of course.....) "How to sell Toilet Brushes...to people who live in deserts..!"

This is 'so old news' I bought his book last year, and used in conjunction with my Army training, I am now a succesful lorry driver. Twice last week I had a full one hour for my dinner, instead of my agreed 45 minutes. ( I've not murdered any prostitutes yet) As a non smoker I didn't leave my cab though, in case I entered a shop and became overwhelmed by the glitzy packaging on the cigarettes that are invariably stashed behind the counter. £75.00 is well worth the money to buy his advice, if you don't have to buy 14 packs of well wrapped, irresponsible little coffin nails, with enough money left over to buy a packet of chewing gum, to disguise my disgusting bad breath.

Probably.
You claim to be a successful lorry driver and yet you freely admit you haven’t murdered even a single prostitute. Even worse, you also claim to have resisted all of the amazing cigarette packaging. You, dear hairyarse2, are clearly a walt of the highest order. Have a word.

Thankfully I’ve seen through the jealous posts here and ordered his book. With his help my Destiny is to learn how 2 correctly capitalise words and use my WOW in Selling and Business. 4 sure.

Might not have been with you but was definitely next to me and through the window just behind me.Honest Guv!
Balcony my tightly clenched but fragrant buttocks.

What can only now be told is that all that bursting into the front of the building was just a distraction. What actually happened was that I flew my damaged Spitfire into the rear window containing the bedroom of the virginal and chaste Anne Diamond, who just happened to be on a lovely charity visit to the embassy. Luckily I’d decided to fly in green tights that day, and so somersaulting into the room and swiftly taking a sharpened rapier from above the mantelpiece was naught but child’s play.

There I was, face to face with none other than Omar Sherif; ‘70s actor and leader of World Terrorism. He was armed with an atom bomb so I immediately swung into action by swishing some candles in half before swinging on a chandelier and hoofing his stuntman in the back. As the music reached a dramatic crescendo I leapt off the table and stamped on Omar’s balls until I was dragged away by a couple of blokes who said he wasn’t worth it.

I don’t like to talk about it.