Who Wants To Be a Bridesmaid?

OK - it's finally happening.

Tonight, Biscuits_AB proposed. He got down on one knee and said the magic words "Oy Doris, fancy getting hitched and having a few rug rats". Bless him.

We have had a thing going on for about 5 years now, but were too scared to tell you all, in case you ridiculed us. It's true love I tell you, true love.

The wedding is in August. I will be wearing white.

spike7451 said:
ME!ME as long as MDN can be the maid of honour!
Nah, he is the best man.

He also refuses to wear pink.

I tried so hard to get the first April Fool's Day joke in, and you holed it.

Bad show.

B

Biscuits_AB

Dale the snail said:

Tonight, Biscuits_AB proposed. He got down on one knee and said the magic words "Oy Doris, fancy getting hitched and having a few rug rats". Bless him.

We have had a thing going on for about 5 years now, but were too scared to tell you all, in case you ridiculed us. It's true love I tell you, true love.

The only time I would get down on one knee with you, would be to finish you off with a knife.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Biscuits_AB said:
Dale the snail said:

The only time I would get down on one knee with you, would be to finish you off with a knife.
Ahhh, A lover's tiff. Init romantik.

aww...does this mean the wedding's off? I spent all morning trying to buy a pink parachute off eBay to use as a frock! :shakefist:

damm ,was going to drive you to Church on the wheely chair.
WW

surely it would be seen as a tad disrespectful to turn up at church with the bride sitting,grinning on your joystick ww! Might the groom not take umbrage :D

Latest Threads