who wants some fun?

I suit piloting so much because 3 of my mates were hummed down before my eyes as I landed a helo in Sangin.

I quit piloting so much because 3 of my mates were gunned down before my eyes as I landed a helo in Sangin.

Too many bad memories there so I trained to be a sniper and now I'm the 2nd best shot.

was shown a twitter feed for a Pilot/Sniper/PTI/Combat Defence/Air Assault Soldier

Jodie Louise K (LCplJodieLK) on Twitter

L

Lechies

I love her, I can't wait for Flashy to get onto this, should be some fun whirly bird orientated questions being fired at her quick style.

A

Aleegee1698

These Lance-jacks are on some good wad nowadays

Quote"Got about £50,000 to spend on a new car so got a lot of choice. Dunno what I want, just keeping my eyes peeled for ones I like". Unquote

L

Lechies

These Lance-jacks are on some good wad nowadays

Quote"Got about £50,000 to spend on a new car so got a lot of choice. Dunno what I want, just keeping my eyes peeled for ones I like". Unquote
Look at the trades, Chinook Pilot, PTI, Sniper, she's done the lot.

Look at the trades, Chinook Pilot, PTI, Sniper, she's done the lot.
I heard she was 3rd through the window during the embassy siege

Oh dear
Just heard a sergeant say to a private 'you should see the snipers in action, they're like machines'. (I walk out the door). 'And there's one of the very best'
What a cracker this one is.

@SherrieHewson I'm based at Catterick Garrison for 2 years because last year I was shot in Afghanistan and I'm still partly recovering.

Interesting......

So she's in Catterick and doesn't know where a "Car Sales Place" is? Hmmmm.

I might need to set up a new Twatter account and have a play.

L

Lechies

I'm based at Catterick Garrison for 2 years because last year I was shot in Afghanistan and I'm still partly recovering.
Interesting......
Don't you mean Catterick Garrison Army Camp? Target Stop, did you just straight out ask for clunge shots or did you try romancing her first?

How comforting is it knowing that the British Army's second best sniper sleeps with cuddly toys? http://yfrog.com/h49wpbcj
11:28 AM Apr 1st via twicca
'I was born to be brave'

Just making a twitter account now, gonna become her number one fan, ask her some nice questions, see what I can get her to admit to!

slowly slowy, call the monkeys ;)

A

Aleegee1698

I'm still dealing with some of the memories of Iraq and Afghan; Belize wasn't so bad.

No shit Sherlock