Who wants a Stumpy Mug and/or T-Shirt?

Who wants a Stumpy mug?

  • Gis one!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not the now!

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
An Arrse mug/T-Shirt with Stumpy on it?

If we get enough votes can the shop sort it out?
 

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#4
To quote the immortal Stumpy:

"'BOSS, BOSS, BOSS, ISSAGUN, ISSAGUN, ISSAGUN ISSAGUN !!!!

Just rephrase that to ISSAMUG and geeze one.

I'm up for it if it can be done.
 
#5
Zwei rechts Burgermeister! :lol:
 
#6
Can we then move on to T-Shirts, key fobs , posters, mouse mats etc
 
#7
easesprings said:
Can we then move on to T-Shirts, key fobs , posters, mouse mats etc
Fcuk it, lets go the whole hog, and have a statue of him errected outside Buck house, or somewhere just as prominent. :D
 
#8
Mighty_Blighty said:
easesprings said:
Can we then move on to T-Shirts, key fobs , posters, mouse mats etc
Fcuk it, lets go the whole hog, and have a statue of him errected outside Buck house, or somewhere just as prominent. :D
Now your talking!!!!! A Bronze of Stumpy
 

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#10
Mighty_Blighty said:
easesprings said:
Can we then move on to T-Shirts, key fobs , posters, mouse mats etc
Fcuk it, lets go the whole hog, and have a statue of him errected outside Buck house, or somewhere just as prominent. :D
F*ck Buck House - Stormont is the place.
 
#12
what about Stumpy's puppies (don't know if Stumpy father or mother)

I want a real Stumpy - as well as a mug
 

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#17
Is that possibly Stumpy voting for 'Not the now' from the grave?

For some reason someone has - poor delusioned person.

Picture on mug is fine and Auld S(l)apper says he is working on a good one, but what we need now are suitable "Stumpy" words/quotes for the caption.

I am sure the word CNUT could be worked in there somehow.

Comeon you budding sub-editors - get suggesting.
 
#18
Corporal said:
Who and/or what is "Stumpy"?
The only excuse that we will allow is that he is a YANK!!!
 
#19
A mug? Tidy, I'll have one of those!!

I agree with Easesprings whole heartedly about T-shirts. You could have a whole range, each one with a different Stumpy quote!

Who voted against the Mugs? Fool.
 
#20
Maccy_Bear said:
A mug? Tidy, I'll have one of those!!

I agree with Easesprings whole heartedly about T-shirts. You could have a whole range, each one with a different Stumpy quote!

Who voted against the Mugs? Fool.
It was probably the Yank who voted against the mug......... they just don't get us Brits

The T-Shirts would have to come in Olive green though so they could be worn under the uniform in secret :) :) :)
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top