• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Who wants a broken soldier?

Was good looking, was dark haired, did have a six pack.
Looking for miss/ms/mrs dont care what you look like, just as long as all the right bits are there, and older than 18.
Pref in germany

And perhaps you had better learn to spell, or maybe you actually meant 'bi' which i am not but it's ok in the army these days apparently? :oops:

andyb264 said:
Looking for miss/ms/mrs dont care what you look like, just as long as all the right bits are there, and older than 18.
Pref in germany
So you're an ugly, balding fat fecker then who ain't fussy - what a catch!!

Moodybitch said:
andyb264 said:
Pref in germany
Takes one to know one :wink:

Moodybitch said:
andyb264 said:
Pref in germany
But at least i am a bloke, not an ugly bird who looks like a bloke, or a bloke pretending to be a bird as he's not sure about his sexuality!!

andyb264 said:
Moodybitch said:
andyb264 said:
Pref in germany
But at least i am a bloke, not an ugly bird who looks like a bloke, or a bloke pretending to be a bird as he's not sure about his sexuality!!

Andy264. you didnt win Big Brother last year did you???????

hi,
how are you, you sound really sad, i think you sound like a lovely gentleman who needs lots of tender loving care.
sorry am in the u.k. where it always rain`s and no social life lol.

dont worry , i am sure there is plenty of people who would love to write to you .

take care
kindest regards
yannie

Latest Threads