Who thumped Tony?

Just seen an article, on Sky News website.
Tony Blair with a black eye! He says he got it in the gym. Is anybody going to own up?

The money worshiping Frog Faced Bitch did it. Usually she goes for body shots but this time he really p'ssed her off - well imagine, telling her they can't stretch to another mortgage..........

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
hope he got a shot in the happy sacks as well, the cnut.

Only Problem Was, Whoever it was hit the fcuker didn't hit him hard enough :D

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Any pics? That would really make my day :D

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Boootiful!

The Gym my arrse - someone stuck it on the cunt!

its a start I suppose. If someone could slash the knut next that would cheer me even more. You can keep the slotting for a special occasion like Xmas.
Auntie betty could show it on her address to the nation!

He's been out of power and out of the picture for well over two years and you can't find someone or something more deserving for your wrath? I can think of at least 20 more deserving cases off the top of my head. Get over him, he did a poor job / not bad job (depending on political view) and the current guy has eclipsed that record massively. And in the last 2 years many, many more people have done far, far more damage. I'm surprised anyone is still quite so annoyed at Blair.
I'd still smack his wife mind you, she's a right cunt.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Where was his makeup artist when she was needed?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Catch is, Mugatu, we haven't heard the last of him yet. Sadly.

Mugatu2 said:
He's been out of power and out of the picture for well over two years and you can't find someone or something more deserving for your wrath? I can think of at least 20 more deserving cases off the top of my head. Get over him, he did a poor job / not bad job (depending on political view) and the current guy has eclipsed that record massively. And in the last 2 years many, many more people have done far, far more damage. I'm surprised anyone is still quite so annoyed at Blair.
Well said, smack the bitch up and his leeching kids

Mugatu2 said:
Having said that, he and his acolytes spent 10 years blaming Margaret Thatcher for every single one of their failures to actually do anything constructive, so even 2 years on I am more than happy to hear that he got a smack in the eye. If we can find out who it was, we can organise a massive "buy him a pint" campaign.

If someone would give Gordon a similar version, preferably with a couple of coins between the knuckles, I will cheerfully applaud from the cheap seats.