• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Who thought embezzlement was a crime?

After several months in the slammer and having some dude called Bubba telling me to "bend over and pick up the soap", I have come to the conclusion that embezzlement is not such a good idea afterall.

Said Bubba threatened to cut my balls off with a chainsaw and stuff 'em down my throat (the same crime he was in for to begin with.)

Have you had a jailhouse experience and what was it like?

Cheers.
D_D

I went to a party at a local jail
I heard a man scream and wail
When I looked I had a real shock
It was Devil Dog impaled on a twelve inch cock........

To the tune of Jailhouse Rock.

I've heard Preparation H or Germaloids works well, after receiving colonic irrigation and an alcohol douche. Failing that, you can have those grapes 'banded'. I would suggest that once the post-traumatic stress kicks in you get on the waiting list for cognitive behavioural therapy unless, that is, you actually took pleasure in it. It must be a bastard to walk around with an 'anal' smell constantly following you. PVC pants?

Not since 1975/76 in the Crum. Terrifying experience.

Latest Threads