Who thinks the RAC forum is getting gay and boring?

Discussion in 'RAC' started by Rarden_reaper, Nov 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well? can someone suggest anything, apart from a 9/12 L slagging
  2. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

It's only you RR. Your the only one we know :)
  3. its only gay if your cav.. and boring if your 9/12 th..all us tankies have other sites we go to after abusing the cav...
  4. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................
  5. How about another thread about BAOR in the 80s, site guards, great pack lifts of our time, yellow hand bags, FTXs, nights out in Detmold zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (last one out, turn off the lights)........sssshhhhhhh, don´t wake anyone up.
  6. What site is this, NBC defence regiment weekly?
  7. Or 'What respirator ? ' a weekly update on the breakthroughs in NBC defensive warfare including a sneak preview of new up and comming Russian nerve agents!
  8. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

As opposed to Barman Weekly, a must have for all bar and waiting staff.
  9. Rarden why do you dig your own grave, you should know tankies are just a bunch of monkeys.
  10. Why thank you Pup that made me feel all warm LOL :)
  11. For once I must agree!
  12. its only sport if your slagging the 9.12 pig pokers..
    all other cav and hussars ,dragoons are ok as are the lancers 16.5 and 17 21...
    he he he,,,,next any one for polo.. and im not talking mints...
  13. its funny how most dont admit to what thay were in if thay were in at all.
  14. I done 8 months with the Pig Stickers in 75 in Omagh and a jolly nice bunch of chaps they were, course having a cap-badge that small it´s no wonder nobody notices them. I always wore my gray beret and big feck off silver badge( cept at night)
    I think the 4/7 who were there always wore their normal badges too! Less chance of being mistaken for one of them then. ( Sorry about the MG Midget Al!) :lol:
    Still nice guys though. :)