Who thinks the RAC forum is getting gay and boring?

elovabloke

ADC
Moderator
#3
Rarden_reaper said:
Well? can someone suggest anything, apart from a 9/12 L slagging
It's only you RR. Your the only one we know :)
 
#4
its only gay if your cav.. and boring if your 9/12 th..all us tankies have other sites we go to after abusing the cav...
 
#5
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................
 
#6
How about another thread about BAOR in the 80s, site guards, great pack lifts of our time, yellow hand bags, FTXs, nights out in Detmold zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (last one out, turn off the lights)........sssshhhhhhh, don´t wake anyone up.
 
#8
Or 'What respirator ? ' a weekly update on the breakthroughs in NBC defensive warfare including a sneak preview of new up and comming Russian nerve agents!
 

elovabloke

ADC
Moderator
#9
Rarden_reaper said:
Or 'What respirator ? ' a weekly update on the breakthroughs in NBC defensive warfare including a sneak preview of new up and comming Russian nerve agents!
As opposed to Barman Weekly, a must have for all bar and waiting staff.
 
#11
pupgreen said:
its only gay if your cav.. and boring if your 9/12 th..all us tankies have other sites we go to after abusing the cav...
Why thank you Pup that made me feel all warm LOL :)
 
#13
its only sport if your slagging the 9.12 pig pokers..
all other cav and hussars ,dragoons are ok as are the lancers 16.5 and 17 21...
he he he,,,,next any one for polo.. and im not talking mints...
 
#15
I done 8 months with the Pig Stickers in 75 in Omagh and a jolly nice bunch of chaps they were, course having a cap-badge that small it´s no wonder nobody notices them. I always wore my gray beret and big feck off silver badge( cept at night)
I think the 4/7 who were there always wore their normal badges too! Less chance of being mistaken for one of them then. ( Sorry about the MG Midget Al!) :lol:
Still nice guys though. :)
 
#16
jonathon said:
its funny how most dont admit to what thay were in if thay were in at all.
What a strange post? most on the RAC forum know who was in what, as far as im aware certainly from the Tankie side all were in, and most of us 'CAV' know each other, just funny its the 9/12L we've been stumbling over.

Pup i too agree thanks for the comments, now go back into your hole downstairs :D
 

elovabloke

ADC
Moderator
#17
scarletto said:
jonathon said:
its funny how most dont admit to what thay were in if thay were in at all.
What a strange post? most on the RAC forum know who was in what, as far as im aware certainly from the Tankie side all were in, and most of us 'CAV' know each other, just funny its the 9/12L we've been stumbling over.
Was I in - bugger, at my age it's very hard to remember.
 
#19
scarletto said:
jonathon said:
its funny how most dont admit to what thay were in if thay were in at all.
What a strange post? most on the RAC forum know who was in what, as far as im aware certainly from the Tankie side all were in, and most of us 'CAV' know each other, just funny its the 9/12L we've been stumbling over.

Pup i too agree thanks for the comments, now go back into your hole downstairs :D
Maybe they were the Invisible trials Regt? who have finaly Come out lol
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads