• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Who the F*&k is Jack Tweed

#1
Jades widower Jack Tweed, seems to be getting himself around a bit, he is a regular in the Mail, and what for, what is his contribuition to the civilised World. Discuss
 
#6
dusty_jacket said:
Jades widower Jack Tweed, seems to be getting himself around a bit, he is a regular in the Mail, and what for, what is his contribution to the civilised World. Discuss

Tweed ? None, he is a puppet in waiting!


I guess the Daily Snail is keeping him on a back burner hoping he is arrested for something serious again, at which they can re-run the whole Jade whatever her name was all over again...

...whatever her contribution was to the world.....

...and that would seem to sum up the Daily Snails world contribution...
 
#9
western said:
No matter how you 'heroes' big youselves up he is going to get more hole in a week than you will in a lifetime. :)
With the cameras waiting and the rape allegations poised, he'll be too frightened to go for anything but a handjob in the dark!
 
#11
Another so called "celebrity" di*khead, whose only claim to any sort of fame is that he was married to someone just as marginally non-existant!! and shagged around on her!! No doubt as Western has pointed out, he will be fleecing that fleeting fame for the rest of his pathetic misbegotton life, to get stupid low esteem women in his bed. The troll should be removed from existence, he is an oxygen thief and a complete waste of any effort and time. I am actually pissed off with myself for even takin the time to type this about the low-life scum suckin idiot!!
 
#12
King_Chimp said:
Another so called "celebrity" di*khead, whose only claim to any sort of fame is that he was married to someone just as marginally non-existant!! and shagged around on her!! No doubt as Western has pointed out, he will be fleecing that fleeting fame for the rest of his pathetic misbegotton life, to get stupid low esteem women in his bed. The troll should be removed from existence, he is an oxygen thief and a complete waste of any effort and time. I am actually pissed off with myself for even takin the time to type this about the low-life scum suckin idiot!!
His future is the only ambition I have ever had :)
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#13
He is a heartbroken and saddened man, a true celebrity and star, whose life was deeply upset when the love of his life, and a charming and charismatic woman in her own right, died tragically. Since then he has tried all he can to lead a worthwhile and respected life, so that he can provide a good and steady example to other young and confused men.
Probably.
 
#15
western said:
King_Chimp said:
Another so called "celebrity" di*khead, whose only claim to any sort of fame is that he was married to someone just as marginally non-existant!! and shagged around on her!! No doubt as Western has pointed out, he will be fleecing that fleeting fame for the rest of his pathetic misbegotton life, to get stupid low esteem women in his bed. The troll should be removed from existence, he is an oxygen thief and a complete waste of any effort and time. I am actually pissed off with myself for even takin the time to type this about the low-life scum suckin idiot!!
His future is the only ambition I have ever had :)
What, to OD and kark it as half your head falls out?
 
#16
cometcatcher said:
western said:
King_Chimp said:
Another so called "celebrity" di*khead, whose only claim to any sort of fame is that he was married to someone just as marginally non-existant!! and shagged around on her!! No doubt as Western has pointed out, he will be fleecing that fleeting fame for the rest of his pathetic misbegotton life, to get stupid low esteem women in his bed. The troll should be removed from existence, he is an oxygen thief and a complete waste of any effort and time. I am actually pissed off with myself for even takin the time to type this about the low-life scum suckin idiot!!
His future is the only ambition I have ever had :)
What, to OD and kark it as half your head falls out?
When did he do that?
 
#17
western said:
cometcatcher said:
western said:
King_Chimp said:
Another so called "celebrity" di*khead, whose only claim to any sort of fame is that he was married to someone just as marginally non-existant!! and shagged around on her!! No doubt as Western has pointed out, he will be fleecing that fleeting fame for the rest of his pathetic misbegotton life, to get stupid low esteem women in his bed. The troll should be removed from existence, he is an oxygen thief and a complete waste of any effort and time. I am actually pissed off with myself for even takin the time to type this about the low-life scum suckin idiot!!
His future is the only ambition I have ever had :)
What, to OD and kark it as half your head falls out?
When did he do that?
Why do you care???
Western you have had a far more productive life than this little waste of sperm has ever had!!! drop the rose tinted glasses my friend!! he is a low-life, living of the work of others, a parasite on society!!
 

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
#18
old_fat_and_hairy said:
He is a heartbroken and saddened man, a true celebrity and star, whose life was deeply upset when the love of his life, and a charming and charismatic woman in her own right, died tragically. Since then he has tried all he can to lead a worthwhile and respected life, so that he can provide a good and steady example to other young and confused men.
Probably.
Are you on the meths again?
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#19
B_AND_T said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
He is a heartbroken and saddened man, a true celebrity and star, whose life was deeply upset when the love of his life, and a charming and charismatic woman in her own right, died tragically. Since then he has tried all he can to lead a worthwhile and respected life, so that he can provide a good and steady example to other young and confused men.
Probably.
Are you on the meths again?
It's all we poor OAPs can afford now.
 
#20
western said:
cometcatcher said:
western said:
King_Chimp said:
Another so called "celebrity" di*khead, whose only claim to any sort of fame is that he was married to someone just as marginally non-existant!! and shagged around on her!! No doubt as Western has pointed out, he will be fleecing that fleeting fame for the rest of his pathetic misbegotton life, to get stupid low esteem women in his bed. The troll should be removed from existence, he is an oxygen thief and a complete waste of any effort and time. I am actually pissed off with myself for even takin the time to type this about the low-life scum suckin idiot!!
His future is the only ambition I have ever had :)
What, to OD and kark it as half your head falls out?
When did he do that?
Not yet, but he's got to rank pretty high in the dead poll ;-)
 

Latest Threads