Who the F*&k is Jack Tweed

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dusty_jacket, Jun 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jades widower Jack Tweed, seems to be getting himself around a bit, he is a regular in the Mail, and what for, what is his contribuition to the civilised World. Discuss

2. If you had asked about Jack Bastard, that would be me.

3. Mrs pants often asks me if my middle name is Jack.

4. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I know Jack Sh!t, at least that's what Mrs Baldy says.

5. I believe he's HM Inspector of Prisons

he's always visiting.

6. Tweed ? None, he is a puppet in waiting!

I guess the Daily Snail is keeping him on a back burner hoping he is arrested for something serious again, at which they can re-run the whole Jade whatever her name was all over again...

...whatever her contribution was to the world.....

...and that would seem to sum up the Daily Snails world contribution...

7. I know he was scared about swine flu after sh@gging some infected pig

8. No matter how you 'heroes' big youselves up he is going to get more hole in a week than you will in a lifetime. :)

9. With the cameras waiting and the rape allegations poised, he'll be too frightened to go for anything but a handjob in the dark!

10. In my dreams mate.

11. Another so called "celebrity" di*khead, whose only claim to any sort of fame is that he was married to someone just as marginally non-existant!! and shagged around on her!! No doubt as Western has pointed out, he will be fleecing that fleeting fame for the rest of his pathetic misbegotton life, to get stupid low esteem women in his bed. The troll should be removed from existence, he is an oxygen thief and a complete waste of any effort and time. I am actually pissed off with myself for even takin the time to type this about the low-life scum suckin idiot!!

12. His future is the only ambition I have ever had :)

13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

He is a heartbroken and saddened man, a true celebrity and star, whose life was deeply upset when the love of his life, and a charming and charismatic woman in her own right, died tragically. Since then he has tried all he can to lead a worthwhile and respected life, so that he can provide a good and steady example to other young and confused men.
    Probably.

14. I once saw Rolf Harris. He wasn't wearing tweed. :?

15. What, to OD and kark it as half your head falls out?