who supplies MOD Furniture. Chair Easy

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by sigsubby, Aug 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was wondering if anyone knows who supplies the chair easy/ chair comfortable. I would like to purchase a few of these items but cant seem to find out who manufactures them.

Is there somewhere I can check the MOD Listing price for these items?

Thank you in advance
  2. Ikea? MFI?

Try Remploy.
  3. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

4. Usd to be Remploy - don't know if they even still exist?
  5. Look at the General suppliers to HM gov - can be found if you really want too.

Then look at the names of the " advisors" and it will show you who signed the contract for the eqpt before they left the army.

if you really want to dig look at the brigadear "rlc/raoc" who signed off the contract to supply fresh bread and vegetables to BAOR and the man who was employed by NAAFI to supply "bread and vegatables" to baor.
  6. Why? Do you not like people? My fuzzy memory remembers them been naff, and the bl00dy god awful "Cover, flower patten"
  7. Perhaps he's trying to recreate some Fiesta/Razzle "One for the Ladies" or "Readers' Wives" shots.

They often seemed to have Army furniture in the background...
  8. Just keep up to date with Project BORONA or Arms Plot. Most units cast their furnishings rather than pack and stack before they move.
  9. you know there are about 50 types of "chair easy" all the same name and nothing alike
  10. ...and all of them ugly and uncomfortable with horrendous covers.
  11. Fair play they match the fantastic 70's style married quarters curtains
  12. True, they did. But always the curtains 3 doors down the road, never yours.