Who starred in your first w@nk ?!

For me it was Jane off Rainbow and Annekka Rice.

:D

My aunt.....mind you does it count as "starring" if she was wnaking me off. Does it also count if I was 10 - 11 yrs old at the time?

This experience left me with no long term mental or physical problems, gonna have to run......my date for the evening is regaining consiousness.........Now, where did I put that spade?

It puts the lotion on it's skin.

Valerie Singleton from Blue Peter phwoaaaaaaaaaaar!!

Get down Shep :lol:

If you are paying attention Taffridge, she is in Emmerdale now (and the wife thinks I'm being fair when I don't object to her watching the crap!!)

Watchdog37 said:
If you are paying attention Taffridge, she is in Emmerdale now (and the wife thinks I'm being fair when I don't object to her watching the crap!!)
I know and have enjoyed a bit of nostalgia masturbation since she has been back on telly. I dont know how old she is now but I would still like to "Knock her fillings out"

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
If I remember correctly Kiki Dee used to make various appearances as did Olivia Neutron Bomb.

Debbie Harry. My God, I'm ancient!

Her name was Cyndi, and she was the centrefold spread of Fiesta or some other cheap frankie mag that my best mate gave me. She had brown hair, a mountain bike and a really badly packed kebab!!!

Quality

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Now I recall who starred in my last one. She knows who she is, and is reading this!

Sorry, got to wipe keyboard now. All sticky.

The girl who sat in front of me during biology and chemistry and French at school. She was the main figure in my first wank and quite a few later on.

When I saw her later, she was a nurse in a tight fitting white dress and she made comeback! :D

A few years ago I saw her walking on the highstreet all fat and wobbly, while pushing a pram. She now springs to mind sometimes when I'm cruising the web for some grot. When she does, my libido takes a dive... :x

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Now I recall who starred in my last one. She knows who she is, and is reading this!

Sorry, got to wipe keyboard now. All sticky.

All the ARRSE maidens just gave a collective eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww there OFNH thanks for that, put me right of my tea..