• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Who starred in your first w@nk ?!

My aunt.....mind you does it count as "starring" if she was wnaking me off. Does it also count if I was 10 - 11 yrs old at the time?

This experience left me with no long term mental or physical problems, gonna have to run......my date for the evening is regaining consiousness.........Now, where did I put that spade?

It puts the lotion on it's skin.

Watchdog37 said:
If you are paying attention Taffridge, she is in Emmerdale now (and the wife thinks I'm being fair when I don't object to her watching the crap!!)
I know and have enjoyed a bit of nostalgia masturbation since she has been back on telly. I dont know how old she is now but I would still like to "Knock her fillings out"

Her name was Cyndi, and she was the centrefold spread of Fiesta or some other cheap frankie mag that my best mate gave me. She had brown hair, a mountain bike and a really badly packed kebab!!!

Quality

The girl who sat in front of me during biology and chemistry and French at school. She was the main figure in my first wank and quite a few later on.

When I saw her later, she was a nurse in a tight fitting white dress and she made comeback! :D

A few years ago I saw her walking on the highstreet all fat and wobbly, while pushing a pram. She now springs to mind sometimes when I'm cruising the web for some grot. When she does, my libido takes a dive... :x

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Now I recall who starred in my last one. She knows who she is, and is reading this!

Sorry, got to wipe keyboard now. All sticky.

All the ARRSE maidens just gave a collective eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww there OFNH thanks for that, put me right of my tea..

Latest Threads