who should i see?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by thewiggster, Jan 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. i didnt know excactly where to post this but here seemed the best place, i got run over a couple of weeks ago (and before you say anything i was on the path!!!) and its left me with pretty bad pain in my foot and lower back and i seem to get headaches in the morning but wether they are connected i dont know.
    anyways the question is who exactly do i see? there arnt any military hospitals nearby, i am still on leave untill sunday but want to take some sort of proof back with me so they know im not biffin it!

    any help is much appreciated! :D
  2. You can go to any GP as a visitor. He will examine and treat you as required. He can lso provide the required documentation.

    As a matter of courtesy (and to cover your back) contact your ROO/Duty Clerk and let them know you have seen a Doc and why.
  3. Might also want to see a chiropractor if you are getting back pain and headaches. The NHS wont refer you to one so itll cost but the one I go to at least helps alot of people who come in after RTIs.

  4. thanks for the advice people ill put the advice into practice tomorow i think cheers! :D