Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clive Warren

• John Simm

• Eddie Izzard

• Total voters
Who do you think would make a good new Dr Who? The options are taken from the other thread but please feel free to suggest your own - but please vote! Also share memories of the classics - gotta love them autons and the happiness patrol!

Scores on the doors so far!:

Eddie Izzard 50%
John Simm 25%
Clive Warren 25%

Pity my suggestion isn't coming first but at least he's not last! I think we need a less 'comedic' doctor and a more 'action' one to add some new spice to the series, plus Clive Warren would bring some much needed hollywood experience / glamour.

billy.winky said:
Scores on the doors so far!:

Eddie Izzard 50%
John Simm 25%
Clive Warren 25%

Pity my suggestion isn't coming first but at least he's not last! I think we need a less 'comedic' doctor and a more 'action' one to add some new spice to the series, plus Clive Warren would bring some much needed hollywood experience / glamour.
Oh yea, much needed. We need some glamour in our lives and while I haven't a clue who Clive Warren is I'm sure he'll bring us some needed glamour. I can't wait.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
PandaLOVE said:
billy.winky said:
PandaLove: Clive Warren was the one in Closer and King Arthur :roll:
Oh.... I'm still none the wiser. Please don't post a pic of him, I'd like to go through life sincerely admitting I don't know who this bloke is.
Panda, he also starred in Bugsy and Dick Tracy, and invented the Sinclair C5.

Latest Threads