Who Should Be The Next Doctor?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by billy.winky, Oct 29, 2008.

?
  1. Richard E Grant

7.1%
  2. Clive Warren

7.1%
  3. John Simm

14.3%
  4. Eddie Izzard

71.4%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who do you think would make a good new Dr Who? The options are taken from the other thread but please feel free to suggest your own - but please vote! Also share memories of the classics - gotta love them autons and the happiness patrol!

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Peter Sutcliffe.

3. Dullard, off to the hole

4. I don't even know you 'bomb_mac'. Grow up - this is an appropriate forum for this.

5. I agree. Who gives a shite anyway? I though that skinny enemic cnut gave up the DW role last year. Why it needs to be on the main news baffles me. How can I avoid this shite?

6. John Inman.

Billy, do you not take subtle hints that your threads are as interesting as watching an entire rerun of Last of the Summer wine?

7. pleae tell me that this is all a joke, one big, long wah.

8. Russell Brand..... :roll:

9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

No mate, loggies really are this dull.

10. Scores on the doors so far!:

Eddie Izzard 50%
    John Simm 25%
    Clive Warren 25%

Pity my suggestion isn't coming first but at least he's not last! I think we need a less 'comedic' doctor and a more 'action' one to add some new spice to the series, plus Clive Warren would bring some much needed hollywood experience / glamour.

11. Don't tar me with that brush dickwad. ;)

If I was as dull as him, most of my threads would have been holed too.

Hang on...... :(

12. Oh yea, much needed. We need some glamour in our lives and while I haven't a clue who Clive Warren is I'm sure he'll bring us some needed glamour. I can't wait.

13. I am much confus'ed.

Is this thread about Dr. Who and the Daleks, or Dr. Paisley and the Dialects?.

14. PandaLove: Clive Warren was the one in Closer and King Arthur :roll:

15. Oh.... I'm still none the wiser. Please don't post a pic of him, I'd like to go through life sincerely admitting I don't know who this bloke is.