Who shot JFK...?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Barry_Trotter, Feb 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good fun. All I've managed to do is ping the car though :/
  2. I hit him 1st shot at roughly the point he was struck in reality (i.e. car moving away from the book depository). 8)
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I thought it was the gunman on the grassy knoll.
  4. Does anyone else think that dead Kennedy's get far too much attention?
  5. The Dead Kennedys were a damn find band, never as popular as they should have been I thought. I dug my vinyl copy of "Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables" out the other day, still sounds as good as it did when I bought it.
  6. Those Dead Kennedys didn't get enough attention.
    They should have named themselves something else.
  7. Well peed off. I coached Lady Flash in the the finer arts of the markmanship principles and she only went and blew his feckin head off! Had to unplug the mouse thingy as she was actually getting well into it and wanted to purchase a fully functional L96 and test it out on the local plebians. 8O
  8. and where is the problem with that m'lud :wink:
  9. had loads of goes till I realised that right clickwas the zoom :evil:

Best shot so far went straight through JFK's throat and then carried through both of the guv blokes cheeks

Alright then admit it, how long before you started on Jackie ??? Oh and the Bodyguards, and the motorcycle cops :twisted:
  10. Top tip, drop the driver first. As meine frau found out, this gives you maximum time to then take out the Governor, JFK then concentrate placing 20 well aimed rounds into Jackie and the doris in front. She then proceeded to lob a volley of 5 rounds into the air, shouting 'Death to the slapper in pink and all the whore spawn disciples of Beelzebub and all their capitalist pigdog followers'. I diplomatically retreated to the garage to play with some power tools.
  11. Ever listen to the Butthole Surfers?

Going back to the thread, I've managed to get some CRACKING shots off. Like 3 stiffs with one shot. Seeing ole JFK's skull spraying on to the back of the Limo was a bit much though.