Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by old_bloke, May 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. NAFFI or I decided here.

Amazing , just surfing and saw this on the SMAILS site.

Just who did shoot Grandad then , more so Why. Is he a MAFIA kingpin , Master Pimp or just a poor old man who took one in the bonce in a tragic error.

Mystery of gardener who ended up with bullet lodged in his brain while mowing his lawn

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1276198/Police-baffled-elderly-gardener-ends-bullet-brain.html#ixzz0nWLTv3c5

I like the Inspectors comments...

'Cast your mind back to that Monday afternoon - did you see or hear anything unusual in that area?

Wot like a gun totting hoodie blatting of a few rounds.?

Glad to see that the UK with the most Video cameras in the world per head cant seem to get a pic of the perp.
  2. Maybe it was revenge for something from the distant past.......
  3. Maybe a case of "what goes up comes down"
  4. Looks quite small - .32" or .22"RF?

Perhaps its not even a bullet - bit of metal from some sort of self-impaling accident? Maybe he looked at that family photo and just decided to end it all.....
  5. Having seen the state of his wife and kids I reckon it was a cry for help...to Smith and Wesson
  6. Yep I'd go with that assumption as well!

7. Football club secretary Peter Hesford, 61, was preparing to pave the front of his £150,000 suburban terrace

My money is on militant Greens.
    Swollen in confidence by taking a seat in parliament, the local green party went on a bender. They saw Hesford paving over ground that should be lush and verdant so in a burst of lentil and chickpea fuelled anger ... they slotted the poor cnut from behind with a ecologically friendly weapon of human destruction.
  8. Was the one on the left adopted?
  9. A wise man takes a look at the mother before marrying. The gran proves the point here too!
  10. This is an x-ray of a British voters one working brain cell........ :lol:
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Does he work in The Midsummer area?
  12. No, he's not even post-op.
  13. Give her a chance to evolve.
  14. TBH i'll do the one on the left..........................

and quickly before she starts looking like the ones on the right.
  15. It's an alien tracking device.
    I mean aliens have planted it in his head during one of their frequent probing sessions,not that it is self inserted to track aliens.
    Hope that I've made that clear.