WHO SHOT GRANDAD ?

NAFFI or I decided here.

Amazing , just surfing and saw this on the SMAILS site.

Just who did shoot Grandad then , more so Why. Is he a MAFIA kingpin , Master Pimp or just a poor old man who took one in the bonce in a tragic error.

Mystery of gardener who ended up with bullet lodged in his brain while mowing his lawn

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gardener-ends-bullet-brain.html#ixzz0nWLTv3c5

I like the Inspectors comments...

'Cast your mind back to that Monday afternoon - did you see or hear anything unusual in that area?

Wot like a gun totting hoodie blatting of a few rounds.?

Glad to see that the UK with the most Video cameras in the world per head cant seem to get a pic of the perp.

Looks quite small - .32" or .22"RF?

Perhaps its not even a bullet - bit of metal from some sort of self-impaling accident? Maybe he looked at that family photo and just decided to end it all.....

Football club secretary Peter Hesford, 61, was preparing to pave the front of his £150,000 suburban terrace

My money is on militant Greens.
Swollen in confidence by taking a seat in parliament, the local green party went on a bender. They saw Hesford paving over ground that should be lush and verdant so in a burst of lentil and chickpea fuelled anger ... they slotted the poor cnut from behind with a ecologically friendly weapon of human destruction.

leveller said:
polar69 said:
Having seen the state of his wife and kids I reckon it was a cry for help...to Smith and Wesson
Yep I'd go with that assumption as well!

Was the one on the left adopted?

Blokeonabike said:
leveller said:
polar69 said:
Having seen the state of his wife and kids I reckon it was a cry for help...to Smith and Wesson

A wise man takes a look at the mother before marrying. The gran proves the point here too!

This is an x-ray of a British voters one working brain cell........ :lol:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Does he work in The Midsummer area?

Blokeonabike said:
leveller said:
polar69 said:

Give her a chance to evolve.

TBH i'll do the one on the left..........................

and quickly before she starts looking like the ones on the right.

It's an alien tracking device.
I mean aliens have planted it in his head during one of their frequent probing sessions,not that it is self inserted to track aliens.
Hope that I've made that clear.

XYZBush said:
Maybe a case of "what goes up comes down"
Not a mythbusters fan then?

4(T) said:
Looks quite small - .32" or .22"RF?

Perhaps its not even a bullet - bit of metal from some sort of self-impaling accident? Maybe he looked at that family photo and just decided to end it all.....
Funny, I thought the profile looked a bit like a 9mm; most of the .32s in my reference collection are longer, in proportion to the diameter - likewise the .22s.

Still, I suppose it depends on how big his napper is...

:D Hey, we could start a whole new spotters' thread; all we need is a whole bunch of CT scans...

...Coat, door... :oops:

A case of Bullet 90 degrees up comes down no problem.
But if off a few degrees is still a lethal projectile.

john
Yeah the honky on the left can have it.