Who says the rozzers have no sense of humour?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Oct 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fcukin' hilarious....... :roll:

2. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Nice to see Stirling Moss has been updated to Lewis Hamilton.

And don't forget the classic 'I won't keep you long, sir. I can see you're in a hurry.'

3. Break the ice? Break the fucking ice?! I don't want to be your best mate, I want a ticket so I can fuck off and start speeding again as soon as you're out of sight! Cunts, the lot of them.

4. Damned near everyone.

5. Some cockey as fcuk "opening gambit" isnt going to break the ice. Make them look a dick maybe, but not break the ice.

6. I honestly think the public feel cheated if they get stopped by traffic and don't get a "witty" one liner ...

Trotsky

7. "Didn't I just stop you half an hour ago?"

8. I've wanted their opening gambit to be something along the line

"Humphh...*gargle*...*crumple to floor*"

That would suit me fine.

9. See, that IS funny.

10. Many years ago I was working for a furniture removals company in London - two of us were sitting in the truck cabin beside the driver. We drove up to a checkpoint in the "ring of steel" City of London anti-Provo defences, one of the City of London coppers stopped us;

PC: "Congratulations on your forthcoming happy events gentlemen"

me & co-worker: "Wha?"

PC: "Your pregnancies. Now put your seat belts on"

I thought that the bit of humour got the point across more effectively

11. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

What ever you do, DON'T reply to a witless one liner with "Gee Constable. I thought you only every pulled over black people."

I could have got arrested (that would have been better). What I got (over the space of a few days) was four producers for bald tyres, dead bulbs and a chip in the windscreen in the driver's eye-line. These the copper "conveiniently" noticed when I took my car back to prove that the last fault had bee put right. Bastard clearly knew his messing smart cnuts about drills. Four visits to the cop shop in less than a week.

12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

But did you give him a peck on the cheek and climb into bed with him.

13. Followed the fcuker home with a hammer more like.

That said, WTF, with a car like that you deserved it.

14. I had a tosser pull me over last year, I had just come back from doing a little off roading fun in the evening and had switched my foglights on whilst on the lane so I could see to the side of the track. I had forgotten to switch them off when I rejoined the roads and just as I was coming towards the camp gates I get pulled.

"Is it raining?"
    "What?"
    "Is it raining tonight?"
    "What are you on about"
    "Turn them off"
    "Turn what off?"
    "I know you think your vehicle looks good with them on but turn them off"
    "Turn. What. Off"
    "Your foglights"

Now if the knobber had simply pulled me over and pointed out I had them on I would have quickly switched them off and been on my way in a few seconds. Instead the tosspot tried to lecture me like I was a 17 year old in a bloody Corsa.