Who Says The Grunts are Tight?

3 RTR, Scaleys and bloody Crab Air on the Infantry Forum :omfg:
Best we stand by for severe incoming, but as long as they get their hands in their pockets, it´s well worth it :twisted:

Certa_Cito said:
Best we stand by for severe incoming, but as long as they get their hands in their pockets, it´s well worth it :twisted:
Somebody has to help the PBI.

In fact, virtually everybody has to , so why not here as well 8)

Certa_Cito said:
Oi B_S ! Weren´t you ever taught NOT to provoke when you´re outnumbered and outgunned ? You bloody lunatic :D
I have a Predator orbiting at 50,000 ... :wink:

And, coming from a tri-Service family background [and being bi-Service myself] I am prepared ... yea, willing ... to stir the muddy waters of inter-Service rivalry for the cause.

Many of my former colleagues said I should have been in the Army 8O

PassingBells said:
Typical Crab
blue_sophist said:
... and being bi myself I am prepared ... yea, willing ... to stir the muddy waters ... Many of my former colleagues said I should have been in the Army 8O
8O
WTF, PB ... am I bovvered? Look at my face .... its grinning, innit!!

I wondered who would be the first to spot the come-on ... perve :wink:

blue_sophist said:
PassingBells said:
Typical Crab
blue_sophist said:
... and being bi myself I am prepared ... yea, willing ... to stir the muddy waters ... Many of my former colleagues said I should have been in the Army 8O
8O

As always, I play the straight man to your Frankie Howerd

PassingBells said:
blue_sophist said:
PassingBells said:
Typical Crab
blue_sophist said:
8O

As always, I play the straight man to your Frankie Howerd
I mean, honestly ... Oh, get him .... :wink:

See... four hours later and not one grunt has stepped up to the plate. Cheap barstewards...

Have you lot got no shame? The AAC? The RAF? The Tankies? The RLC! The Gunners and Jimmys and one lonely little Scots Guard. For shame. Way to let the side down guys...

niner_domestic said:
See... four hours later and not one grunt has stepped up to the plate. Cheap barstewards...

Have you lot got no shame? The AAC? The RAF? The Tankies? The RCL! The Gunners and Jimmys and one lonely little Scots Guard. For shame. Way to let the side down guys...
:?

Isn't that a fairground ride or something :wink:

bump

*cough* It has been brought to my attention that one other infantry type has kind of hinted, and bartered for a patch for the RRS. Now, I've been asked to recant (won't do that until a confimation of pennies has arrived) and I'm to retract.. (can't do that as I've yet to see a firm committment)...however,

it's 2 for 2 for the jocks...

I supposed that is better than nothing.

So, it's just the Irish, Welsh and English grunts that are tight then ???

And HTB, ha, bloody,ha.

saintstone said:
So, it's just the Irish, Welsh and English grunts that are tight then ???

And HTB, ha, bloody,ha.
I couldn't possibly comment. However it could have been that I missed something and defence cuts were more stringent than I thought. Someone must have realised that with everyone else running around doing grunt things there was no need for them.

Taxi :p

blue_sophist said:
Certa_Cito said:
Somebody has to help the PBI.

In fact, virtually everybody has to , so why not here as well 8)

Well...... as the purpose of the entire Army, and most of the rest of the Armed Forces, is to support and permit us PBI to do the job that only we can do .... occupy and hold ..... surely you're all just doing what you're supposed to do!!! :clap:

(Disappears back into hand dug trench to await incoming............!!!!) :twisted:

FrankIG said:
Well...... as the purpose of the entire Army, and most of the rest of the Armed Forces, is to support and permit us PBI to do the job that only we can do .... occupy and hold ..... surely you're all just doing what you're supposed to do!!! :clap:

(Disappears back into hand dug trench to await incoming............!!!!) :twisted:
My bold

Fair one Frank :D
We´re all doing out job supporting (or is that encouraging) you lot, but the Inf mission on this one is to dig and give NOT occupy and hold. I repeat: Mission dig and give :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr The Intelligence Cell 6
GunnersQuadrant Gunners 3
R Officers 10