who says the french dont have a sense of humour

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grumblegrunt, Dec 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

well okay it's probably the only funny french thing I have ever seen besides sarkhozy but it made oi larrf anyway

• Like Like x 2
  2. It made me laugh also.
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Me. Please form an orderly line behind me and DO NOT TOUCH ME. I have syndromes.

The French are to humour what Gilles de Rais was to child care.
  4. 'Allo 'allo was funny and it was French. They are a jovial bunch really. Even their cyclists dress properly in stripey jerseys and carry onions. Far superior to our lycra clad fanatics.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sacre bleu! Nom de plume! Cut ze grass! Mow ze lawn! Praise for the garlic smelling, cheese eating surrender monkeys! Whatever next?
  6. TheIronDuke

Yeah, but their birds have short legs. They are cute, but they have little short legs. Like Napoleon. Cute, and they have some sharp moves but at the end of the day they are like the Welsh. Shortarse hairy losers.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. So, just exactly how did you catch syndromes. Dirty bugger.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Oh yes... gratuitous webbing dislpay never goes amiss
  9. TheIronDuke

Go to fFrance and try to tell a joke...

"Missure, mon chien avec no nose."

Albert: "Mon Dieu how avec il smellez?"

*CRACK* "Nice moped. I'll have it"

Frog: "Merde. Fucked again by les rosbifs."

See, where the French went wrong, was not learning Scrabble.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. First time I laughed this Christmas. Thanks.
  11. I always had a thing for Suzanne Vega. I wasn't looking at her legs though. I do agree about the Welsh.
  12. And they had "The fallen Madonna with ze big boobies" - can't be all bad ...
  13. As I am probably distantly related to Gilles de Rais it is only right and proper I be allowed to summon a Breton Demon, Eur Tunnerez Noz, to deal with the heretic “Iron Duke”, who will be called upon to assist with washing the linen of the dead. If he refuses, he will be seized, dragged into the water, and his arms broken. Then a frightful tumult will ensue followed by the sound of a body being thrown into the morass, then such uproar as could only proceed from the mouth of the infernal regions. Shrieks, cries, hissings, explosions follow in quick succession for upward of half an hour; then gradually die away and a horrible stillness takes their place. If he survives he will rise trembling and unnerved, and slowly make his way through the darkness, groping and stumbling until he has left the awful vicinity of the Yeun behind him.

Be very afraid Pagan Catholicism is a powerful black art, an art of which I am very accomplished. Chocolate and sex anyone?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Yes please, avec Cafe de Paris beurre s'il vous plait.
  15. Have you been on the Absinthe again?

TID - the last two French doris's I had the pleasure of doing the horizontal mambo with were both around 5' 8". (They weren't very imaginative, though). Are you sure you weren't shagging pit-ponies?