who said the police never attend break-ins

just had a knock on the door by the local PCSO doing house to house enquiries the CSI van is parked outside. They are pulling out all the stops apparently there is even a rarely seen mobile unit driving round the area looking for the suspects its all getting NYPD blue up in our hood.

Are they looking for the scroates that damaged two cars last night or the scroates that jimmied the local football clubs door last night (probably the same scroates) no they are looking for a couple of kids who half inched someones baccy off the window sill of an open window.

who said the police haven't got their priorities straight

That'll teach the Chief Constable to leave his baccy out.

Make your mind up. police or plastic police?
round here they are both equally useless theres very little to differentiate between them

morsk

LE
round here they are both equally useless theres very little to differentiate between them
I hear that! Well, in the immortal words of my man Dre......

The police are a grossly overpaid clean up service and coupled with the court system, neither serve the public.. I have met very few people who have a good word to say about the Police/Courts and amusingly they seem completely oblivious to the loss of trust.

When fictional programmes like life on mars can trigger a nostalgia for the old methods is an indicator of how out of touch they are.

The police are a grossly overpaid clean up service and coupled with the court system, neither serve the public.. I have met very few people who have a good word to say about the Police/Courts and amusingly they seem completely oblivious to the loss of trust.

When fictional programmes like life on mars can trigger a nostalgia for the old methods is an indicator of how out of touch they are.
:rolleyes: Perhaps you should choose more discerningly with whom you associate.

:rolleyes: Perhaps you should choose more discerningly with whom you associate.
Funny that most people have a less than complimentary opinion about Gwent police.

And these aren't Scrotes but elderly and middle aged people who've never been in trouble, but have been victims of crime.

I can honestly say that Gwent police are shite.

just had a knock on the door by the local PCSO doing house to house enquiries the CSI van is parked outside. They are pulling out all the stops apparently there is even a rarely seen mobile unit driving round the area looking for the suspects its all getting NYPD blue up in our hood.

Are they looking for the scroates that damaged two cars last night or the scroates that jimmied the local football clubs door last night (probably the same scroates) no they are looking for a couple of kids who half inched someones baccy off the window sill of an open window.

No wonder they're doing a house to house enquiry, have you seen the price of tobacco now?

Does not matter what was nicked, or to what value - it was burglary.

Round my way, we have a rather eccentric but pleasant and harmless gentleman who wears full Scottish national dress everywhere.

While scrotes are knifing each other with kitchen utensils in Leicester, Leicestershire's finest have seen fit to confiscate his Sgian Dubh and attempt to prosecute him. Last I saw, that fine instrument was still in pride of place down his sock.

I was also knocked of my motorbike a while back. The pre-pubescent midget girl in uniform tried to blame the accident on me and had me breathalysed without doing the other driver. Bollockings have been handed out after a complaint by me.

Low-hanging fruit springs to mind.

PCSO's should concentrate on the real crimes on our streets like people putting glass in green recycling bins and kids that haven't passed their cycling proficiency test.

Round my way, we have a rather eccentric but pleasant and harmless gentleman who wears full Scottish national dress everywhere.

While scrotes are knifing each other with kitchen utensils in Leicester, Leicestershire's finest have seen fit to confiscate his Sgian Dubh and attempt to prosecute him. Last I saw, that fine instrument was still in pride of place down his sock.

I was also knocked of my motorbike a while back. The pre-pubescent midget girl in uniform tried to blame the accident on me and had me breathalysed without doing the other driver. Bollockings have been handed out after a complaint by me.

Low-hanging fruit springs to mind.
AV, that’s poor. The cops only go to RTCs to get a bag. Breathalysers and drug swabs all round and back for refs.

AV, that’s poor. The cops only go to RTCs to get a bag. Breathalysers and drug swabs all round and back for refs.
No watches or wallets? My how times have changed

Does not matter what was nicked, or to what value - it was burglary.
[PEDANT] Actually it'll be clocked as theft as the suspect has not 'entered the building or part of the building as a trespasser'[/PEDANT], but I take your point entirely. I have investigated a burglary where all that as taken was a raging alkie's baccy. It was still a burglary and worthy of investigation - I knew who it was but as he wouldn't ID him and there were no independent witnesses it didn't go anywhere.

Last edited:

Latest Threads