Who Regulates the Airwaves?

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by carlbcfc, Jul 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is the most appropriate place I could find for this. Sorry if it is in the wrong place.

A radio station reported something very inaccurate that has caused much distress, and has the potential to ruin a career. They were contacted after the report to advice them of their inaccuracy, but their producer said they got this information from the courts, which surely cannot be true, if it is not the truth. I cannot go into too much detail, but what I can say is it was made to sound like the woman was involved in the place when the crimes were committed by her son, when in fact she had left 3 years prior.
  2. Wrigleys employ a team for quality control. They obviously test a number of each batch for size, taste, and chewability

Wrigley UK :: Airwaves
  3. Smudge you prat, read that, laughed and set back my rib recovery several days, thanks a f*cking bundle.
  4. OFCOM (10 letters)
  5. Brittania rules the waves. Get in touch with her.
  6. Spotted your post - I guess you can get them to correct it - depends on the damage done. A lawyer might be able to help point you in the right direction.
  7. Something was said on a BBC regional radio news bulletin that was implying she had allowed a pedo to stay in his job, when in fact she had left 1 year prior to the pedo's start of employment. Then add to that an 'expert' giving her 2p on this load of crap. Defamation of character I believe, and this station has 250k listeners so the damage was pretty widespread.
  8. My firm run a scheme on behalf of the MOD - we could have a look at this for you if you like.