who really controls ARRSE

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by DogsHadMeTea, Aug 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A recent thread about drug use amongst the wealthy has been pulled from ARRSE, within hours of the story being taken down from the TIMES website.
    Its sad really......

2. What is sad - the abuse or being pulled?

3. Bone thread Bone Poster go and get some tinfoil

edited to add Too the HOLE

4. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

I know who you are and where you live................

5. I know who you are and where you live................

Kettles on, come on round

6. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

if you were clever you'd checked one of these well known pages instead of coming up with funny ideas

unfortunately you rather bored us with your weird thoughts

7. I thought ARRSE was actually controlled by the Devil. If it's really Rupert Murdoch then I suppose that's close enough.

8. I read article somewhere where it stated ARRSE is controlled by Teddy Bears :
    They have two Teddy Bears called :
    Captain Camo-Lynx who sits in the office looking after
    Office of the Director's and he is responsible for activities involving the administration and management of the ARRSE Company .

Sergeant Slingsby Slingsby who travels around the World with anyone who's prepared to take him within the British Army with them to raise funds. It all started in December 2007, when users of a website and chat-room mainly used by British Army personnel were made aware of a former serviceman in some financial difficulty. In the simplest of terms, the folks had a whip-round and sorted the problem

Besides making a straight donation to any of the causes the most appropriate means of showing your support is to invite him over.

If you would like to make a donation to

http://www.sgtslingsby.com/Get-Involved/How-can-I-get-in volved.

Help Them Out

9. Anything which is sub judice canot be discussed on this site. It's part of the rules. Try reading them.

10. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

my bold

rather try understanding them :D