Who or what is Helch?

The answer is here

Not Felch?

What? I've just looked at all Google shoite and it says it's just some lame ******'s tag. Nothing about dogs. Is it inciting dog murder or protesting against it?

She was referring to your hatred of Dogs.

Do I hate dogs then?

What a strange place this is. Ask a question about grafitti and...

I realise you wouldn't know as we haven't met, but I don't hate anything.

I lied actually. Pesto. Can't fucking stand it.
Wasabi is also a contender.

Last edited:

Bee Companeeee

Old-Salt
HELCH!. That's the cock who painted his name over the iconic 'Give Peas A Chance' graffiti on the M25 overbridge.

I normally hate graffiti with a vengeance but Give Peas A Chance' was the one and only bit that made me smile everytime I passed it.

Do I hate dogs then?

What a strange place this is. Ask a question about grafitti and...

I realise you wouldn't know as we haven't met, but I don't hate anything.

I lied actually. Pesto. Can't ******* stand it.
Wasabi is also a contender.
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/best-way-to-silence-a-yapping-little-fcuking-dog.120952/post-2824645

13 Oct 2009

Don't waste your money on an ultrasonic anti-bark devices. Feckin useless. The pointless yorkshire terrorist rats next door to me didn't even notice as I pointed it at them from 5 metres. 20 quid wasted. Should have spent it on anti freeze and sausages, a BB gun, catapult, chainsaw.......
I even bought an airhorn and blasted at the little shits to no avail.
Dogs of this size and breed are suitable only for pharmaceutical experiments to save nice quiet rabbits the bother.
That gentleman that posted about burning a HUMAN family alive in return for the erradication of these stinking, pointless rodents needs a reality check.

Animals are meant to be eaten.... not fed!
That's just one of the posts I found, using the Search Function, obvs.

Latest Threads