"Who" next? Matt Smith leaves Doctor Who

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Infiltrator, Jun 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who cares.

2. Danny Facking Dyer

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

John Hurt

• Like Like x 1
  4. John Hurt is a previous incarnation of the doctor.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app

5. Did he bum any kids?

6. My three Kids for a start, thousands of fans young and old. If I'm home when its on I know I'm guaranteed some peace and quiet while its on.
    Bit puzzled as to why if you dislike the program you've clicked on a thread about its future?

As to Smith I didn't mind him as he comes across as a bit weird and alien, which at the end of the day the Doctor is.

7. Either a woman or an ethnic minority, £20 to H for H if im wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

They all are!

BAB is perfectly correct as JH will be the next actor to play the part of Dr Who. Who will take it forward from there (?) of course. ^_^

9. I stopped watching it when William Hartnell left, after all its a kids programme!! I leave it now to the sort of people that read Harry potter.

[h=1][/h]

"Somewhere out there right now - all unknowing, just going about their business - is someone who's about to become the Doctor," Moffat hinted.

It'll be someone of a dusky hue then.

10. God Damn It! I haven't watched Season 6 all the way through on BBC America yet!

Never mind Dr. Who, bring back the Scots ginger babe. :drool:

Mordecai and Rigby 2.jpg

11. It's going to be me.

In the next series you can look forward to the Doctor travelling the universe dripping in egg banjos, getting mega shit-faced, laughing at Gwars and calling 'naked tardis' frequently. I'll also be poking my sonic screwdriver up some 1950's Belgium hoops' and so preventing the creation of the SLfackingR. Thus reducing half the bandwidth on this means.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Mr Saville I thought you were dead.

• Like Like x 1