Who makes Combat Boots Assault (CAB)?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm trying to find out who actually manufactures the current issue assault boots. Any help gratefully received.

GB Britton, they have a website, however I don't know how to put a link in.

I think they're made in Spain now. Lowest bidder? Possibly why we had a batch in the system with soles that crumble on contact with fresh air...

brucewillis said:
Bia gram, u taking drugs now FF Box?.
Nothing was proved, the only drugs taken are painkillers after a CFT!

Can't find any maker details on the box a brand spankers pair I was issued last week came in. However, the boots are dated 2006, the qualioty control label inside is written in english and there is also a SHELF LIFE of 4 years plus 1 year wear on the outside of the box.

Most exciting.

Lady_Macbeth said:
I think they're made in Spain now. Lowest bidder? Possibly why we had a batch in the system with soles that crumble on contact with fresh air...
The current pair i have are dire, the sheels have disentigrated after 4 months of wear and the stores are trying to say i have used them improperly. WHAT by wearing them for F**K sake.

DPM Guy, send the faulty boots to the DC IPT via the QMs. If the shelf life has expired or its a bad batch we need to trace the problem. Tell the QMs to fill out a Defect Report and send it in, they will get an answer immediately.

If we don't get the boots we can't do anything about it.

Unfortunatly its classified to such a high level that only two people know the truth. Me and the bloke that signs the cheques! This is because if the truth were to get out, research has indicated a very high likely-hood of the blind, retard umpa loompas that make them will be nailed by their feet to a tree, hung upside down and left there to rot. I have to now as the nurse has arrived with my mashed bannanas.

Latest Threads