Who made me fat??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Mar 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Starting on BBC1 at 2305hrs tonight (01/04/10),some jam tart finds who's to blame for Britain's fattys......

Sould be good for a giggle...
  2. S A Brain did it for me
  3. Kebabs, Guinness and Lard on a biblical scale.
  4. Ginsters and large chips at 3 in the morning that could feed a small african nation!

Might just be me though... :roll:
  5. At first i was outraged that becca wilcox (the presenter who id slip it too big time) seemed to be blaming maccyD's etc for fatties rather than the fatties themsleves, but the program is acutally quite amusing.

How can they have Burger King's in NHS Hospitals FFS?
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Nah, you wouldnt. Theres that sharp teeth thing going on, and she spits and has anal warts. Just like her Mum.

Funny how the kids of TV Celebs get jobs as TV Celebs, eh? Like Esther Rantzens daughter Becca.

I've tried for years to get blonds into films and all I got was slapped and a restraining order.
  7. how do you know she has anal warts?
  8. I am blaming the bratty and Herfy diet that I was on for 5 years in the 80s.
  9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Was told about it by Mrs Fang.

Reply to her was, nobody makes you eat fast food, it's a choice.

Choose a crap diet get fat.

PS I'm "heavily built" due to the fact I eat too much good nutritional food!
  10. I like to get the 5 a day thing done in one sitting, although if i cant find fruit to eat i substitute it for chips or salad on my super large kebab. It still counts!
  11. Sh1t. I, too, was thinking nasty thoughts about a quiet evening in with her, until you burst my bubble. Now all I can think of is being threatened by shouty women with massive teeth and funny shaped vegetables. Why does she have to be related to Esther Rantzen? Life is so cruel.
  12. To be honest, it's a fifty-fifty call really.
  13. Only if she wore the gold jobsworth hat :twisted:
  14. I once went into Southampton hospital to get a looking at by some lovely nurses (of the fem variety of course), and got at least 50 people staring at me in a worried/confused manner as I fell on the floor into a fit of hysterics at the irony of seeing a Burger King etc slap bang infront of you at the front door and the que being packed.
  15. Who made me fat? I did.

But my excuse is that I am trying to get back to my fighting weight.

Don't you just love sumo?