• Rishi Sunak

• Liz Truss

• Jeremy Hunt

• Tom Tugendhat

• Nadhim Zahawi

• Boris Johnson

• Someone else , see my post

Results are only viewable after voting.
Priti Patel could be an interesting choice..might have some of the members on here unable to contain their appreciation

Fingers crossed for Suella Braverman. True, she appears to have been absent the day they taught law at her law school but I'm going to miss the 24/7 entertainment that was the Premiership of Boris Johnson and my best hope is Suella.

I think Boris is going to win the because none of whats happening anymore makes sense this decade.

Yokel

LE
I like the idea of it going to a non white person as it will cause a meltdown of many rabid left wingers who will insist that said person is not really black/asian/Muslim/Hindu etc. It will also upset the racists, who are also contemptible scum.

But I quite like Ben Wallace for No10 - we need someone strong and seen as such, able to listen to advice, and respected by allies.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ben Wallace or Penny Mordaunt
PM is of Irish Catholic stock and regardless of what people say, being RC is a big no-no for appointment to PM so no PM for PM.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Yokel

LE
I like the idea of it going to a non white person as it will cause a meltdown of many rabid left wingers who will insist that said person is not really black/asian/Muslim/Hindu etc. It will also upset the racists, who are also contemptible scum.

A vote for Jeremy Hunt is a vote for Jim Hacker's half-wit b@stard

It was an interesting question when Boris went back to Catholicism, in regards to potentially advising HMQ about appointing Anglican Bishops

Well past time to ditch any religious connotations or links from Politics in this country. Its holding us back.

Latest Threads