Who killed Jill Dando?

Ex_ex

War Hero
Friendly_Fire said:
You're right...

I haven't heard from her lately...
I was listening to Ken Bruce a while back who said Dido is looking so rough nowadays she should change her name to Fido.

I am definitely innocent, I was on rugby tour in Northern France that weekend...well, when I say innocent, obviously as I was on rugby tour I was guilty of many things including attempted theft of a Ronald MacDonald statue, criminal damage to several flagpoles and theft of a brass plaque from outside a chiropractor's. Yet I'm pretty sure we didn't off Jill...

walt_of_the_walts said:
Okay who's got me with the spy ware?

I didnt author this thread?
Correct if wrong: I believe this thread was started from the midst of another, hence my completely off-topic post at the start.

turnip

Clanker
walt_of_the_walts said:
Friendly_Fire said:
walt_of_the_walts said:
msr said:
Dando killer jailed for life

"He had learned about weapons after enlisting in the Territorial Army, and had also spent time at a local pistol club."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1409921.stm

msr
If you think HE did it. I don't.
Nevertheless, he has been "banged up" for it, making your assertion incorrect.

FF.
Ehh? So is that's okay then. The real killer is still at large, but as long as someone else serves the sentence, then thats alright? Proxy sentence serving? Is that a new HO initiative?

But actually, in the particular case of Bulsara/George, any country with a sane, rational sentencing policy would have him banged up anyway, as he is a danger to women, but is he a killer? I Don't know.

He did not have an obsession with Dando. That was a media invention

No murder weapon has been found

No DNA evidence links him to the scene.

Forensic evidence is doubtful, and the speck of firearms residue could have been down to the BF gun he owned or lab contamination. If he had shot her point blank he would have been covered with firearms residue, wouldnt he?

He's a nutter, who enjoyed the notoriety, and the case against him is circumstantial at best. He must have been a Godsend for the coppers investigating this case. A nutter who lives round the corner from the victim? Saves them going after after that 'Serbian gunmen' who might be a bit tasty with a shooter. After all they want to pick up their pensions at the end of it all!

If he did do it, we have yet to see the evidence.
Walt,

If you are so certain of the validity of your post, why did you not stand for the defence at his trial? Or are you a close family member/friend?

I'm not certain he did it. Doesnt mean I know he didnt do it. I am not convinced he did. Its called 'reasonable doubt'

By the way my account shows me as author of this thread? How so?

Because you have a small penis.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
If Jill Dando wasn't dead we wouldn't be able to use

''Im sweating like Jill Dando trying to get the front door key in''

Very useful in the sandpit

walt_of_the_walts said:
msr said:
Dando killer jailed for life

"He had learned about weapons after enlisting in the Territorial Army, and had also spent time at a local pistol club."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1409921.stm

msr
If you think HE did it. I don't.
I agree. George didn't do it, but since the police have never found the real killer he is a convenient scapegoat. His state of mind, his behaviour and the actual circumstances of the murder all point to his innocence, but like the late Stefan Kiszko, he will probably serve a very long sentence before the full facts are acknowledged and he is released.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Given that George is a raving loon, If he didn't murder Dando then he probably would have topped someone else anyway.

ugly

LE
Fugly said:
Given that George is a raving loon, If he didn't murder Dando then he probably would have topped someone else anyway.
I hope they based the prosecution case on something slightly more forensic!

Fugly said:
Agreed.

Women are better off that there is one less nutter out there. He had a past history of abusive relationships anyway, which unchecked by incarceration could well have lead to murder in time.

Lady_H

Old-Salt
Ummm why has this been brought up??? Rather random?
Hope her sister isn't looking on this site!...

While we're on the subject what happened to that Lord bloke, who supposedly fell out of a plane, but didn't really?
Was it Lord Litchfield or summink??? he must be knocking on a bit now!

There was a lord Lucan who topped his nanny instead of his missus and did a runner, and there's a lord levy who's going to throw himself out of a plane (or be Pushed)

Lady_H

Old-Salt
That's it- did they ever find that Lucan dude?

I wouldn't be going up in any planes with doors if I were Lord Levy...

Latest Threads