Who killed Jill Dando?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by walt_of_the_walts, Jan 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No one has been banged up for killing Dando IMO :pissedoff:
  2. msr

msr LE

3. Can I have that book back now? Or I'll have to do what the voices tell me!
  4. If you think HE did it. I don't.
  5. Nevertheless, he has been "banged up" for it, making your assertion incorrect.

6. Ehh? So is that's okay then. The real killer is still at large, but as long as someone else serves the sentence, then thats alright? Proxy sentence serving? Is that a new HO initiative?

But actually, in the particular case of Bulsara/George, any country with a sane, rational sentencing policy would have him banged up anyway, as he is a danger to women, but is he a killer? I Don't know.

He did not have an obsession with Dando. That was a media invention

No murder weapon has been found

No DNA evidence links him to the scene.

Forensic evidence is doubtful, and the speck of firearms residue could have been down to the BF gun he owned or lab contamination. If he had shot her point blank he would have been covered with firearms residue, wouldnt he?

He's a nutter, who enjoyed the notoriety, and the case against him is circumstantial at best. He must have been a Godsend for the coppers investigating this case. A nutter who lives round the corner from the victim? Saves them going after after that 'Serbian gunmen' who might be a bit tasty with a shooter. After all they want to pick up their pensions at the end of it all!

If he did do it, we have yet to see the evidence.

7. Big fuck off stiff body not enough for you ?
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

That is nothing more than a dead body, there is no evidence linking him to the crime in fact there is more evidence proving his innocence than guilt. Continuous fitting people to crimes doesnt work and smacks of filling targets which does justice to no one least of all the victim and her family. I think this will end in a high court with compensation whilst whoever the real killer was is long gone. yes he was a walt and possibly a danger to "society" but he didnt commit the crime and we will all look damn silly when he is released.
    To be honest the police/media/public appeal for forensic help was poor and badly handled. It demonstrated a lack of knowledge and poor understanding! Not the first time I have encountered this either.
  9. Hows about you start your own Jill Dando thread and leave the strange recruits thread to the stories about strange recruits?

T C
  10. Come up with one then!
  11. WTF?

You said:

And I am merely pointing out that someone has. I am not expressing an opinion on the strength or merits of the conviction, not least because I don't have an opinion on it.

Nonetheless, someone has been "banged up", rightly or wrongly, for killing Jill Dando, making your assertion incorrect.

12. Scaramouche, Scaramouche- did he kill the Jill Dando??
  13. In answer to the threads question. It wasn't me.

The proof....there was no semen found at the scene.
  14. Never mind Jill Dando... what about Jan Dildo?

I reckon it was someone off Crimewatch
  15. Possibly. But I was never on Crimewatch.............