Who is worse? Bliar or Browny?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Devil_Dog, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Gordy Burntout

2. Tarnished Bliar

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. While not claiming to take sides, seems to me Gordy is proving himself to be quite the poop without even trying to earn the title.

Is he better or worse than Bliar?

Judging from this apparitions of him barely a few months after he moved into 10 Downing, he seems like a real letdown. Is it because he hasn't won/lost an election? Or is critiscism of a sitting PM the norm?

Attached Files:

2. What a choice, two turds from the same midden...
  3. I wouldn't have either of them, they're both balls. Neither should ever be allowed to run an ice cream stand, let alone a country.
  4. Very difficult to choose, they are as bad as each other.

I voted bLair, only because the scum & so much longer to irritate the crap out of me, whereas Brown just makes me laugh, practically during PMQs, I just can’t take him seriously at all.
  5. I voted for mincing nonce Blair simply as he has a proven track record of being toss but I think Bollockeyed Brown is going to be as bad as c*cksucking spunk nosed b*stard Blair, if not worse. I can't stand either of the greasy mealy mouthed excrement eating tw*ts...Prescott is a c*nt as well.
  6. VB, now THAT really is doing cnuts a disservice. :wink:
  7. Broon does not even try and hide his contempt for the Forces. Definately the fat bloke is worse. Perhaps this stalinist would like to weigh himself first before having a go at 5 year olds for being obese. The dribbling fool is a mentalist.
  8. A bit are like asking, " Would you rather be shot in the head or in the heart?"

This Poll needs a third Question/Option: They are BOTH lying, cowardly tretcherous bags of sh1te.
  9. How can anyone make a choice such as this? They are indescribably awful.

Deceitful, duplicitous, devious, dissembling and dreadful beyond belief.

The fat one, 'Bottler' Brown, is an unreconstructed Marxist at heart and has perfected the politics of perfidy, envy, spite and malice.

The balding one, 'Spiv' Bliar, a failed 'wannabee' pop-star, who gives door to door salesmen and estate agents a good name, is so awful as to be well beyond my ability to describe.

Now the 'chief Frog' is touting Bliar to be President of the European Soviet Union !!! Cherry Bliar is keen as it will mean (by Order of Brussels) that HM The Queen will have to curtsy to her !

10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

2 different sides of the same dog jobbie.

I wouldn't trust either of them to sit the right way round on a toilet seat.
  11. Bottler McBroon without a shadow of doubt.

For years he sat there in the background as Chancellor driving many of the tax and spend policies. People said he could never hack it as PM and so it proves.

Bliar was and is a vile piece of work but he is history now. Bottler is unfortunately not.
  12. I am so surprised that only a few 'ARRSEs' have responded to this thread. When I saw the title I imagined that it would be swamped with 'choices'.

I can only imagine that 'ARRSEs' are so confused by the choice, that they fainted off!!

These two disgustingly awful 'humans' are jointly the worst politicians ever to hold power in GB.
  13. I'm sure it's because, although we know Blair should claim the title, Brown has the potential to overshadow him in the future :evil:
  14. They both need shooting.
  15. FFS, don't even JOKE about that! 8O