Who is worlds biggest, most undemocratic Arrsehole?(living)

Will post my candidate in 10 posts, if no-one else posts it.

I was thinking of Abe Foxman. Just listened to an apoplectic interview with this mong. Am now furious. Since leaving CF, I work for myself. So I guess it COULD be my boss.;}

Flagrantviolator said:
I was thinking of Abe Foxman. Just listened to an apoplectic interview with this mong. Am now furious. Since leaving CF, I work for myself. So I guess it COULD be my boss.;}
Linky? Am more than happy to find someone else to be furious about :)

Don't know how to work links (Luddite) but headr it on National Public Radio (US) yesterday You can read about the subject (Meirscheim/Walt(?!) vs. Foxman controversy at Wikipedia by searching it.Outrageous. Someone (not me, mind you!) should bury that fkcer in cement.

John Mearsheimer & Steven Walt perchance?

crabtastic said:
John Mearsheimer & Steven Walt perchance?
Yes. That's them.

mark1234 said:
Joseph Stalin.
Doubt he's living. Last time I checked, anyways.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
About 85% of those who post on here. I am glad to be a member of the vocal majority on Arrse rather than the vocal minority seen in Britain today.

Remember that Churchill said (more or lss) democracy can't work but it is the best system we have.

My opinions are mine - not those of the site.

My next choice.(Mugabe) But numerically, he doesn't hold sway over the destinies of nearly as many people's lives as this Foxman cun)t.Bob is not able to stifle democratic debate on foreign policy of nations who's action matter, globally.He should still be strung up and given the full Mussolini treatment, though.

Kim Jong Il. Or Broon, whatever.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Where to start? Anyone who runs a Government/Dictatorship that does not allow their people to vote them out, whether by rigging the polls (Commonest in Africa/E Europe/SE Asia) or by banning elections completely (N Korea, Cuba, etc).

So, from the top:

Hu Jintao........................China
Kim Jong Il.....................N Korea
Robert Ebagum..............Zimbabwe
Castro............................Cuba
Than Shwe.....................Burma
Assad.............................Syria
Abdullah.........................Arabia
Ahmenijad......................Iran (No, their elections are not in the least free and representative!)
Omar Husan...................Sudan
Gaddaffi..........................Libya

And, before I lose it completely, check this site for a sadly long list of distators past and present:
http://www.dictatorofthemonth.com/English/English_welcome.htm

http://www.dictatorofthemonth.com/English/English_welcome.htm