Who is what on here???

Having been party to our erstwhile 3/4L and the trail of mayhem he left with all sorts of people chasing him in order to give him a 'Right good toe-ing'.
I thought I'd ask the question, who's in or was in what unit/Corps or Arm that calls in here to have a look at what the 'Men of Steel' are up to? Sort of like a guest book really!!

soprano54 said:
BenghaziBandit said:
I served Queens Bays (2nd.Dragoon Guards ) and 1st.Kings Dragoon Guards.
Also two whole weeks on recalled reserve with 2RTR in 51 for Korean do.
2RTR in Korea :? Don't you mean the 1st, 5th or the 7th?
Think he means on Standby, bit like spearhead mate.

2RTR, at Tidworth in August 51?, brand new uniform, tailored to size , measurements by post weeks before we went, two weeks on cents,gunfitting, Douglas Mc A realised he could manage without me, so two weeks pay then back home!
No, I did not say I went to Korea with 2RTR. sorry if it read like that.:oops:

LdSH(RC)

scarletto said:
soprano54 said:
BenghaziBandit said:
I served Queens Bays (2nd.Dragoon Guards ) and 1st.Kings Dragoon Guards.
Also two whole weeks on recalled reserve with 2RTR in 51 for Korean do.
2RTR in Korea :? Don't you mean the 1st, 5th or the 7th?
Think he means on Standby, bit like spearhead mate.
Roger!

BenghaziBandit said:
2RTR, at Tidworth in August 51?, brand new uniform, tailored to size , measurements by post weeks before we went, two weeks on cents,gunfitting, Douglas Mc Arthur realised he could manage without me, so two weeks pay then back home!
No, I did not say I went to Korea with 2RTR. sorry if it read like that.:oops:
Roger!

elovabloke

ADC
Arthur3bums said:
Having been party to our erstwhile 3/4L and the trail of mayhem he left with all sorts of people chasing him in order to give him a 'Right good toe-ing'.
I thought I'd ask the question, who's in or was in what unit/Corps or Arm that calls in here to have a look at what the 'Men of Steel' are up to? Sort of like a guest book really!!
ANd you were :lol:

elovabloke said:
Arthur3bums said:
ANd you were :lol:
Very funny
JLR RAC 1975 -76 3RTR 76 - 90

And NO I don't owe you a beer this time!!!!

C Sqn. 11 Hussars,61'66.

C

cloudbuster

Jorrocks said:
RHG/D 82 - 03
Cloudbuster, which Regt? I was a floppy jock 3 Regt 91 - 93.
ISTR (although somedays it's difficult to recall breakfast) D Sqn, Royal Scots Dragoon Guards.

(Sorry, 9 Regt 79 to disband/amalgamate w/4, 4 Regt to 92, then back to the reformed 9 Regt 92-94, JATOC to departure.)

cloudbuster said:
Jorrocks said:
RHG/D 82 - 03
Cloudbuster, which Regt? I was a floppy jock 3 Regt 91 - 93.
ISTR (although somedays it's difficult to recall breakfast) D Sqn, Royal Scots Dragoon Guards.

(Sorry, 9 Regt 79 to disband/amalgamate w/4, 4 Regt to 92, then back to the reformed 9 Regt 92-94, JATOC to departure.)
I meant which AAC Regt?

C

cloudbuster

9 as Dvr/Sig baldrick, 4 as ACM(O)/Floppy pilot then Lynx, 9 as Mk9 driver, HQNI as Ops Watchkeeper.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
woopert The Intelligence Cell 83