Who is the worlds scariest man?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Sep 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

I only ask, because today I watched Mandalay Coy RGR exercise their right to march through Brecon, and noticed that the Really Scary Man had Para Wings.

Oh, and, the Brigadier was late on Parade.
  2. Mandelson.

I don't know what effect he has on you, but the thought of the Dark Lord running the country scares the sh1t out of me! 8O
  3. Its obviously the British infantryman, to quote Wellington:
  4. Actualluy on second thoughts... I think its me.
  5. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

In that case, can I ask three (3) questions?

i) Do you throw yourself out of perfectly servicable aircraft whilst laden down with half a tonne of kit?

ii) Are you from Nepal?

iii) Are you The Badge?
  6. It's me if the stories that are going around are to believed.... and you're female :roll:
  7. Sandy the Guvnor.

Next question?
  8. I used to be scared of the honey monster ad on tv, you know the one where the kid couldn't reach the suger puffs so transformed into the honey monster. So i'd say the honey monster is.

If thats not the right answer i'll state a big balls comeback of i'm scared of no man and very few woman!
  9. Good call! :)
  10. I think in your quest to find the world's scariest man you may have to travel farther afield, however Brecon is a good start.

I would go for this chap Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos, not the best in MMA but the scariest.
    Looks like he's had his face set on fire and put out with a pair of running spikes.

I don't think he is Para Trained.

11. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

My Brother!
  12. Nope.

Looks like chicken pox kicked his ass. :D
  13. Having been appraised of his background, he can jump the queue in the Chippy etc with no complaints from me.

:D :clap: :salut:
  14. It's Dan, Dan the sanitary man.

Whatever you do, don't shake his hand!
  15. Carry on Screaming??? :D