Who is the wiki Nazi

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aunty Stella, Jun 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why the fcuk is Disco editing my posts in the wikipeddia and insunuating that I am a troll, you fcuking cnut.

Been here five fcuking minutes and decide to start telling me that I know nothing about a Corps I joined in 1987?

Fcuking tw@t

And I was right, Flash is a cnut and he did dodge Granby & Telic by hiding at Wallop :D

Ban me you cnut, I fcuking dare you.

2. Oooooooooohhh get Aunty Stella all upset

Disco...bet you daren't ban him, after all he did call you a cnut three times and a tw@t

He was also right about the Gazelle murdering Padres and germans :D

3. I take it Aunty, that disco isn't going to be on your Christmas card list then ?

4. Simple answer is if your gonna post comments like that on the Wiki then create your user name or log into it.

It is obvious that Trolling is happening and your "input" fell into that catagory.

I only blocked your IP for 27 years, will give you time to think about it.

5. He was also right about Wattisham being a dump and all the senior ranks jumping ship

He does look like a troll though

I thought the entries were funny and fitting and anyoen in the Army Air Corps would know its not the work of a Troll.

Not wise to ban him......... might be amusing though :D :D

6. Awwwwww come on not all of us Wiki sysops are Nazis you know!!!!

After all I have banned mooch for a few days from posting shite and thereby polluting the Wiki with his dullardness..

7. Do it you poof

Sluggy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. Your crime was posting details of the "services" that your mum offers. Disgusting. Saying that though, £7.50 for full anal and an introduction to watersports is quite cheap.

9. You aren't capable of a humerous entry Mooch as you are a tool.

But this isn't about you being a gonad, thats been proven many times over hasn't it so should we get back to the banning of Aunty?

10. Ok Stella, your IP is unblocked.

Please read [[Troll]] in the Arrsepedia before you start again and try not to act like BB.

Thanks for listening...

:roll:

11. Backslider ... You should exercise your power and ban ban every cnut who looks at wiki let alone dares to add to it.

PS...So is Aunty BB?

12. Ladies/Gents,

Totally agree with Disco on this one. The amount of grief and work the troll caused us in the Wiki, it is imperative that swift action is taken to prevent serious problems.

It would help us all if you would create your account and log in before posting. If you do not log in, your ip address is credited with the changes, which immediately attracts attention (of the wrong kind, usually :twisted: )

To clarify the problem, have a look at this wiki page.

Please remember that there is a forum for everything "Wiki"; the ARRSEpedia Forum.

Ghost

13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Still got the 'mother' syndrome. What a sad *. If you go down the 'Social' you can pick one from about 12 years old upwards.

14. Gipping jock cnut. You fuckers are without doubt the most boring, irritating race of people on the planet. Highlanders? Who?

15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

At what point did I ever say I was a Highlander. Get a grip. In fact - don't bother just jump. :lol: