Who is the Stig?

I have just been watching a classic episode of top gear (yea dead exciting on a friday night) and it suddenly struck me that i didnt understand one of lifes mysteries.

Does anyone know who the Stig is?

Edited due to dodgy O button!!!

T.F.R said:
I have just been watching a classic episode of top gear (yea dead exciting on a friday night) and it suddenly struck me that i didnt understand ne of lifes mysteries.

Yes.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
T.F.R said:
I have just been watching a classic episode of top gear (yea dead exciting on a friday night) and it suddenly struck me that i didnt understand ne of lifes mysteries.

Yes.
Ah well, Flash, thats settled that, i can sleep easy :D

T.F.R said:
I have just been watching a classic episode of top gear (yea dead exciting on a friday night) and it suddenly struck me that i didnt understand one of lifes mysteries.

Edited due to dodgy O button!!!
:D

He the racing driver who appears to Top Gear

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
T.F.R said:

Yes.

C'mon then TLF dont keep us in suspense kill this tread before it goes any further and im forced to read the aftermath

Zeitgeist said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
T.F.R said:

Yes.

C'mon then TLF dont keep us in suspense kill this tread before it goes any further and im forced to read the aftermath

I'm afraid I'm contractually obliged.

He asked if anyone knew. I said yes. Thats all I can say.

Zeitgeist said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
T.F.R said:

Yes.

Im sorry mate i dont know, thats why i was asking, the old stig was supposed to be perry macarthy, but god knows who the current one is.

william hills list is a bit out there

i mean they have ellen macarthur as a contender but the stig has no top bollocks.

they also have clarkson, but ive just seen them together.

Nigel Mansell also looks good for it, but i havent seen him in a while i rekon he will be enjoying life with a beer gut by now.

T.F.R said:
william hills list is a bit out there

i mean they have ellen macarthur as a contender but the stig has no top balls.

they also have clarkson, but ive just seen them together.

Nigel Mansell also looks good for it, but i havent seen him in a while i rekon he will be enjoying life with a beer gut by now.

Helen McArthur hasnt exactly got massive top cans either.

Clarkson???? He drives like my mum.

Mansell would only do it for a 10 figure sum and he wouldn't be able to handle people not knowing it was him.

I reckon theres more than one, remember when the Stig supposedly lapped the track in the Renault F1 car ??, apparently that was Hekki Kovalainnen their current F1 driver.

Always thought as he was such a short arse in the studio it could be Johnny Herbert though.

T.F.R.

Its Mohamed Atta. They know because his passport slipped out of his top pocket when sniffing the seat where only moments earlier Jodie Kidd had been sitting.