Who is the Royal Signals babe?

While watching the Remembrance Parade at the Cenotaph on the beeb I noticed that the Royal Signals were part of the Guard of Honour. In particular was a stunner that I didn't expect to see. I think the Royal Signals should get her mug on a recruiting poster sharpish - you would get blokes queuing up at ACIO's all around the country to join!

A picture is require me thinks :oops:

i really dont think that she was in the forces!.i reckon that 238 were tasked for some "eye candy"for todays parade and typically for a sigs unit only had "figure 11s" in stock , so the sqms got a temp in!

Talking of remembrance parades - what happened with the one at Blandford? No sounded of the last post or the reveille and the program was hardly followed :(. Oh well we still all remembered those who died for us and that is the main thing that matters.

what about 31 sigs????????????????

If its who im thinking of they were playing twister in the bar last night............

CaptainBlackadder said:
Talking of remembrance parades - what happened with the one at Blandford? No sounded of the last post or the reveille and the program was hardly followed :(. Oh well we still all remembered those who died for us and that is the main thing that matters.
Was a strange parade - was the silence done very early or was it just me? The silence started about five to according to my watch.

You were looking at your watch? You had your watch on? On parade? 8O

On a different note, anybody got a pic of the "babe" in question, or is she a babe in the sense of the film babe? :cry: