Who is the richest man on Arrse?

Swingers clubs are another money spinner, a lot of country pads are used for them

cc. @Ravers

There is money in kitting out places for BDSM holidays. I saw a couple of places featured in a real estate article over here. One was a large house on the outskirts of Philadelphia, and the other was down near Orlando, Florida. Apparently both are booked well above the average for "vacations" by discerning adults.

Neither was anything special inside just basically kitted out as a normal vacation rental house with some BDSM furniture dotted around, along with a dedicated "naughty room".

Takes too long to surgically remove your wallet from your pocket, pry it open, evict the moths, disarm the booby traps and unscrew the titanium rods holding your munny fast to the wallet?

Yorkshireman, nuff said.

I’m well behind on the wealth stakes.

You know those dreadful aristos who are always complaining that they don’t have enough money to fix the heating in their castle?

That’s me.

I’ve got a load of assets that I can never sell and a reasonably well paid job that just about covers the living costs of a family of four, with a fairly average middle class lifestyle.

I do a fairly good job presenting an illusion of wealth. I drive a Ferrari that actually cost less than a well specced Golf, our house is stunning but it’s falling apart, the speedboat on my drive was 1500 quid and doesn’t work properly, the wife’s Mercedes is leased on the cheapest possible deal we could find and her magnificent fake titties were freebies off the NHS.

We own half a hotel, pub and farm business that is mortgaged up to the hilt and has been hammered by the COVID.

I’m a long way off brand new Range Rover territory.

Lend us a tenner?
That's what you lot always say when the tax man comes around.

As soon as he's gone it's weekends in Monaco, jetting off to the Bahamas, new Maserati's for the kids

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Who here has the greatest net worth? In simpler terms- who is the richest man on Arrse?

On paper, I'm fairly well off, but I'm not a lesbian so don't bother asking.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
The original question on this thread is: "Whos is the richest man on ARRSE?" Which, sort of, implies that "wimmin" can't "get rich"?

However, the counter-question, which no-one seems to be at all interested in is: "Why is that important?"

Carry on.

MsG

There's a few "boat owners " on here, mind, I am of the opinion that some are complete bluffers, not in the same category as hoverpot though.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Bugsy we have been over this, the only place you are likely to be living rent free is the doss hole that you sleep in.

But let's move this to the poo poo thread, I want to talk about you needing to tell lies just to get attention due to your fathers appalling abuse and the fact you still lie about him now, like not knowing what corps he served in. Just like you marrying a 6 year old, I have all the evidence ready.
Actually, we haven't been "over this", SPODYspack! Fact is that I've been living rent-free in your head for over 15 years.

Oh, SPODYspack! (meaning: "Sex Pest Of Da Year) I see very clearly) that you've not improved your IQ by even on point in the meantime. So let's move this to the poo-thread, just so we can talk about you using me to enhance you profile on ARRSE, eh? Let's talk about your Da sexually abusing you but how you prefer to pass on your obvious trauma and "pretend" is was nothing. But was it? :lol:

I see, in your present "emergency situation", you're not averse to lying, SPODYspack. You mention that I "don't know what corps he served in". Really? I've always mentioned that my Da was in the RASC. If you have any links to disprove that, please post them.

And me needing to tell lies to get attention? That's called "chutzpa". SPODYspack (short for "Sex Pest Of Da Year). You, SPODYspack (short for: "Sex Pest Of Da Year"). For years, you've used me to profile youself on ARRSE, SPOYPspack.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
@DaManBugs, can you take it to the poo poo thread as was suggested by @stacker1 a couple of posts back please

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Actually, we haven't been "over this", SPODYspack! Fact is that I've been living rent-free in your head for over 15 years.

Oh, SPODYspack! (meaning: "Sex Pest Of Da Year) I see very clearly) that you've not improved your IQ by even on point in the meantime. So let's move this to the poo-thread, just so we can talk about you using me to enhance you profile on ARRSE, eh? Let's talk about your Da sexually abusing you but how you prefer to pass on your obvious trauma and "pretend" is was nothing. But was it? :lol:

I see, in your present "emergency situation", you're not averse to lying, SPODYspack. You mention that I "don't know what corps he served in". Really? I've always mentioned that my Da was in the RASC. If you have any links to disprove that, please post them.

And me needing to tell lies to get attention? That's called "chutzpa". SPODYspack (short for "Sex Pest Of Da Year). You, SPODYspack (short for: "Sex Pest Of Da Year"). For years, you've used me to profile youself on ARRSE, SPOYPspack.

Come on Bugsy, let's go to the poo poo thread, you can have all the attention that you want there. Including the evidence that your dad abused you and that you don't know what corps he was in.
Or you can keep on not being bothered here.

Dwarf

LE

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Which is known as living in SPODYspack's head 24/7. Although I must admit that you've done a lot for the place lately, SPODYspack1 Glad to see you accepted my suggestions with regard to furnishings. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MsG
And what do you do with your £300,000 income?

Sorry, your military pension, I mean your income support....

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
AKA
Ayatollah of Sausage or Arctic rolla.

Nobody who has joined the site in the last 6 years has a clue what we are talking about.

He genuinely PM'd me once and invited me to his house.

I fortuitously declined.

Gentlemen, may i draw your attention to post #171 so thoughtfully contributed by DMB, and my own humble post #40, (page 2).

Its as predicted, its all kicked off, sit back, open the popcorn, pour the beer, and enjoy, nothing changes, only the rhetoric. ;)

Latest Threads