Who is the richest man on Arrse?

I had oodles of money , liquid and in property so much I couldn't spend it fast enough , I could afford anything I wanted.

Then I got married....

It’s a good idea and there’s certainly a gap in the market.

There is not a single brothel, sauna or massage parlour up here. Even in the rough western towns of Workington and Whitehaven.

Trust me I’ve checked.

Swingers clubs are another money spinner, a lot of country pads are used for them

Dwarf

LE
I am rich in experience and poor on head-hair.
Rich in the knowledge that I have helped many people learn to communicate in English, and not just in the Infantry before you say anything. But covid has hit the business heavily and I have never had as little in my pocket as now.
Fingers crossed for September.

Surely the richest people on here are the COs both @Good CO and @BadCO for all the advertising they bring in. next time you look up see if you can see their private jet as they go to their weekend holiday home in Barbados.

I stand in awe of them.

Swingers clubs are another money spinner, a lot of country pads are used for them
Careful with that idea. Alluring fantasy tells you you'll be up to your balls in elegant, sexpot maidens and well paying gentlemen who'll pay top dollar for the exotic pleasures you proffer. The reality, and I've been to one or two, is a couple of fat old boilers trying to service a bunch of fat old wasters with bad hygiene problems. I've looked in and the big "orgy" room" was like one of those David Attenborough documentaries set in South Georgia about the mating season at the albino elephant seal colony. The stench of sweating copulating fatties was acrid and ammonia like, truly bleak and Godforsaken. The bloke doing it was charging £60 a pop for blokes to attend, and with a couple of hundred slung to the fat old whores he was making a good earn for a Monday afternoon in south London, but it was Tesco Value orgy not Harrods.

Careful with that idea. Alluring fantasy tells you you'll be up to your balls in elegant, sexpot maidens and well paying gentlemen who'll pay top dollar for the exotic pleasures you proffer. The reality, and I've been to one or two, is a couple of fat old boilers trying to service a bunch of fat old wasters with bad hygiene problems. I've looked in and the big "orgy" room" was like one of those David Attenborough documentaries set in South Georgia about the mating season at the albino elephant seal colony. The stench of sweating copulating fatties was acrid and ammonia like, truly bleak and Godforsaken. The bloke doing it was charging £60 a pop for blokes to attend, and with a couple of hundred slung to the fat old whores he was making a good earn for a Monday afternoon in south London, but it was Tesco Value orgy not Harrods.
If it pays the mortgage

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You know the rules for this site or it didn't happen.
You don't need pics. I met Ravers some years ago at a polo match with his wife in tow, I can confirm that she is the owner of a fine set of chebs.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

An old navy oppo was into the whole “swinging” scene.

I found this odd because he didn’t have a bird and my understanding was that couples would go along and basically just **** each other’s wives.

Turns out this is something separate entirely.

Anyway after some digging it transpired that he went to the sort of “parties” you describe above.

For a fee he would go along to some semi detached house and dig out on 3 or 4 very ropey brasses with 10 or 15 other blokes.

There was also a buffet of wotsits and mini sausage rolls.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You don't need pics. I met Ravers some years ago at a polo match with his wife in tow, I can confirm that she is the owner of a fine set of chebs.
That was pre surgery too.

They’re better now.

I found this odd because he didn’t have a bird and my understanding was that couples would go along and basically just **** each other’s wives.

Anyway after some digging it transpired that he went to the sort of “parties” you describe above.

For a fee he would go along to some semi detached house and dig out on 3 or 4 very ropey brasses with 10 or 15 other blokes.

Ah yes, the "buffet" of Value Cola and crisps. I suppose the money saved on munchies helps pay for the new mattresses you need after 30 or 40 odd heavily perspiring lardies have enjoyed themselves. That stench permeates the mattresses, the carpets, the rooms and your very soul.

And a good money spinner it is, unless you have next door neighbours within earshot, as complaints about noise are what normally get these places busted, or if they're stupid enough to sell alcohol without a license

Surely the richest people on here are the COs both @Good CO and @BadCO for all the advertising they bring in. next time you look up see if you can see their private jet as they go to their weekend holiday home in Barbados.

I stand in awe of them.

Do you mean that the interweb can make you rich?

Well, who'd a thought it....

Was it at the house of a fat ex medic who gets emotional about tyranny on Army related websites?

Quite a few swinger groups in the Army, it must be great for a tom to pump some Lt Cols bird up the hoop and then see him the next Monday on parade. Its not (as far as I know) rank orientated.