Who is the richest man on Arrse?

I would imagine calling the wife that would result in her running me over with my truck multiple times...
Usually the proper term for her when she is within ear shot is Hun, Babe, or Overlord.

But the home is a newer double wide built two years ago, which means I won't have to many projects to worry about for a little bit, besides replacing carpet in parts of the house. Nothing like the castles you lot all seem to inhabit, and no Aston Martin in the garage. It's a hard knock life in the Colonies!
Is this house made of wood or brick?

Somewhere I have a small stack of 500000 Kwanza notes.
At the start of the 4 months we were there one million would get you two cans of coke, when we left it was only one.

I have a pile of 10000 kwanza notes I pulled out of a thorn tree where they'd ended up after being chucked by someone who couldn't be arsed carrying them around. Good for donating to pubs who collect foreign bank notes in exchange for a pint. Probably had pints to the value of about 50 times what the entire pile is worth and I still have a few left.

So not built with steel and bricks? Hope you don’t have a fire or high winds mate.
High winds are a staple of life, the beams are steel. But the framing is wood, with some stone and sided. 2021 has been the year of record breaking weather so far, but the house has yet to collapse on itself.

So still no closer to knowing who is arrses wealthiest poster, not surprising really as the begging PMs would be off the radar.
Been sending them all morning , profiling the members that "appear" to be as poor as church mice on the basis
they are more likely to be the ones with dosh...:-D

Actually it ain’t to hard with the website, to log in and check spending. Sometimes somethings can’t wait until pay day.

Or just look in your wallet. Staying ahead of the game is a bit of a juggling act, but it can be done. Sometimes short term sacrifice works out better in the long term.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Been sending them all morning , profiling the members that "appear" to be as poor as church mice on the basis

well don't bother messaging me, I've just mugged a Church mouse

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Defo Ebay, Job Lot.
Collection Only.
Cash on barrel.
Maybe...keep a dog...
Which dog to keep though ? The black and tan Cavalier King Charles, one of the two Affenpinscher bitches or one of the daughters?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
He’s not fecking joking either, now for the last time NO.:slow:

Or just look in your wallet. Staying ahead of the game is a bit of a juggling act, but it can be done. Sometimes short term sacrifice works out better in the long term.
In most cases you are right. But sometimes if you find certain items and you don’t have cash the card is the better option right then and now. Waiting to come back with the green often results in somebody else buying what you wanted. So “shut up and take my pretend money” and I will pay it off next week is the battle cry. Especially in the era of consumer shortages of the damndest things. Batteries, meat, bullets, generators, etc.

Did you folks have a shortage of critical goods last year, that caught many off guard?

In most cases you are right. But sometimes if you find certain items and you don’t have cash the card is the better option right then and now. Waiting to come back with the green often results in somebody else buying what you wanted. So “shut up and take my pretend money” and I will pay it off next week is the battle cry. Especially in the era of consumer shortages of the damndest things. Batteries, meat, bullets, generators, etc.

Did you folks have a shortage of critical goods last year, that caught many off guard?
Not meat, batteries, bullets, or anything really, Why would you need a generator whilst living in a residential area?

AK47's were hard to get, as were RPG 7's, and bullets were non existent, however the basics were all there, however some mongs were hoarding bog rolls rice and pasta. Its a hard life here in the mother country, i just don't know what we're going to do without bullets and hand guns.....live a bloody sight longer than you lot i should imagine. ;)

Sarcastic mode off.

Not meat, batteries, bullets, or anything really, Why would you need a generator whilst living in a residential area?
One day you might wake up to this, and the associated problems Mother Nature can come up with.
C0B4A6F8-50A7-484D-B9BB-D2B603B30360.jpeg

Latest Threads