Who is the richest man on Arrse?

He's a proper cock isn't he?

Tells lies a lot as well. Obviously not in the same category as Trousers O'Flame, but still a fable teller.

I don't owe anyone any money.....that must count for something.

Good question, maybe he was ashamed of the Royal Signals.
Not at all. its now 40 years since i left the corps, and now i am retired. I thought it was about time to release my affiliations with the signals. My father was a RA Sgt signaler, in WW2, my grandfather was Allenby's cipher sergeant in Jerusalem in 1917, and i done my bit. Eventually it all has to be looked back with nostalgia, not forgotten, just treated as a chapter in life. now retired i thought it was about time i let go, and moved on. END. ;)

964ST

War Hero
We don't have any credit cards either, debit cards are just as good for online shopping.
I agree with living Debt free and have a Debit card provider that allows me to purchase “Willy Nilly”.

BUT!! A lot of car hire firms will not accept Debit Cards, they want credit cards ( and if you want something special! Then TWO from different sources).

Not at all. its now 40 years since i left the corps, and now i am retired. I thought it was about time to release my affiliations with the signals. My father was a RA Sgt signaler, in WW2, my grandfather was Allenby's cipher sergeant in Jerusalem in 1917, and i done my bit. Eventually it all has to be looked back with nostalgia, not forgotten, just treated as a chapter in life. now retired i thought it was about time i let go, and moved on. END. ;)

Thought you had me on ignore?