Who is the richest man on Arrse?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Richest man on Arrse? Well it ain't feckin' me! :(

He genuinely PM'd me once and invited me to his house.

I fortuitously declined.
I strongly suspect - the "portions" would be too big for you.

Aquavite

Old-Salt
He genuinely PM'd me once and invited me to his house.

I fortuitously declined.
You missed out there. You'd have had the pick of over 180 rooms. Obviously you'd have had to pack a tuxedo to dine with his regular house guests, the Saudi prince's and barons of industry.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
With all that compo(and rightly so), I reckon @dingerr is in with a shout.
He doesn’t even have to buy shoes so he saves money there as well.

Ah yes, the "buffet" of Value Cola and crisps. I suppose the money saved on munchies helps pay for the new mattresses you need after 30 or 40 odd heavily perspiring lardies have enjoyed themselves. That stench permeates the mattresses, the carpets, the rooms and your very soul.
Pretty certain that most of us are happy to take your word for that . . . ;) !!

Gentlemen, may i draw your attention to post #171 so thoughtfully contributed by DMB, and my own humble post #40, (page 2).

Its as predicted, its all kicked off, sit back, open the popcorn, pour the beer, and enjoy, nothing changes, only the rhetoric. ;)
Thanks A_Signaller

cc. @Ravers

There is money in kitting out places for BDSM holidays. I saw a couple of places featured in a real estate article over here. One was a large house on the outskirts of Philadelphia, and the other was down near Orlando, Florida. Apparently both are booked well above the average for "vacations" by discerning adults.

Neither was anything special inside just basically kitted out as a normal vacation rental house with some BDSM furniture dotted around, along with a dedicated "naughty room".

One example of a B&B run as such in the uk, being Ess & Emm

Overnight stay for 2 people £300, 24 hr stay for 2 people £400, the money would soon add up...

RTU'd

LE
Didn’t Prince Harry have an account?
This thread has the potential for more Pork Pies than the balcony saga!
Crash Test Dummy is Harry.
CTD will deny this & probably dislike post or say dumb but that's Harry/CTD for you.

I was wondering who William was?
But who will admit to being Andy of York?

One example of a B&B run as such in the uk, being Ess & Emm

Overnight stay for 2 people £300, 24 hr stay for 2 people £400, the money would soon add up...

Not to mention the blackmail money, they must be coining it in.